In the modern world in a number of occupations are presented entirely certain, but not always clear requirements, among which in the first place has always meant "communicative competence."Especially when it comes to official duties such as customer acquisition and retention, and other kinds of interaction with them.
It seems incomprehensible that in this phrase?Communicative - so sociable.Competent person in this case is seen as the ability to establish contact, transmit and receive information from another person.The process of dialogue must be effective both for the worker and for his client (and hence for the company as a whole).
However, the concept of communicative competence is not a bottleneck.Researchers studying the problem as involved in many aspects of the term:
- lack of communication barriers (including speech, such as stuttering, national language features, the specifics of professional communication, psychological barriers);
- kind of "Slang", formed by virtue of a circle of contacts and cultural features (psychologists and coaches are advised to speak with a customer "in its language");
- individual behavioral characteristics that can not be attributed to the barriers, but sometimes they create a barrier for communication (for example, different speed of speech associated with the peculiarities of temperament).
Communicative competence is another important aspect - strategic.While negotiating, talking informally with "the right people", it is important to always remember your goals and build the process of dialogue in accordance with them, to be able to predict the situation and change it to their advantage.Otherwise, the time spent will be unjustified.Of course, to communicate well ("tense") is always possible.We draw the reader's attention that the Council is intended for professional activities (but also in the life of such a skill in demand more often than you might think).
To be competent in dealing with different people (and customers are not always the same professional group, a social situation), you must:
- have an idea of the communicative process, to form psychological skills (eg, recognizing the barriers and reduce their impactthe situation of communication);
- keep abreast of political news, to know the basic terms of the various sciences (law, management - depending on the people which professions you most frequently communicate), to know the national peculiarities of speech (especially if you're dealing with citizens of other countries);
- know its own features and reduce their negative impact on the interlocutor.
Communicative competence of the person is based on life experiences, acquired skills.But it is possible due to the adjustment of psychological trainings.Particularly useful are highly specialized programs that allow to acquire specific skills for frequently encountered in professional work and in life situations "Sales training", "communication barriers", "Training of negotiation" (in any specific professional activity), "Speech to communicate withcustomer "(the pot and call for a personal meeting)," Rhetorical techniques "," the art of persuasion. "Hence, the fashion for "training" of employees, managers demand continuously improve and grow professionally.
Chief useful skill, which is designed to teach the coach on communication training - the ability to adapt to the other person: speak the same slang, which he copied posture, style of communication, change the rate of speech (to reduce or speed up), struggleor to smooth out barriers.And if in other spheres of life, "tuning" by other people is not considered the best way to conduct (each should have its own "core"!), The communicative competence without it can not do.
Thus, when the term is decomposed into components, painted with the necessary knowledge and skills, it is clear in which direction to develop further in order to be successful, or even understood by others.Communicative competence is not formed overnight, it is necessary to strive for it because it will ensure the achievement of the desired objectives.