If a business entity produces goods for further sale, then to organize the account of finished products for the enterprise is a necessity.Controls should be exposed to the product and those who come to the warehouse of the organization, as well as those that are released from it to customers.
For finished products include semi-finished products and products that have been processed in full accordance with the current technological conditions and existing standards.All items must be taken inventory service or customers.
In order to reliably keep a record of the finished product, you need to have a number of information.
- data on volumes of produced products in the warehouse;
- the amount of goods shipped to consumers;
- selling price of finished goods;
- the status of settlements between the company and customers.
Accounting of finished products in terms of quantity, which is maintained at its present location, as well as various kinds can be carried out using one of two basic
Accounting of finished products and its sales are made in the presence of primary documents, which are:
- receipts for transportation by rail;
- false acceptance;
- acts of reception and delivery of works or services.
If the delivery of goods from the supplier to the buyer is carried out under the terms of the agreement concluded between them, one of the agreed obligations is the Franco-place.Up to this point all transport costs for shipping the finished product borne by the seller.Based on this, the account of finished goods produced by shaped textured prices:
- ex-supplier's warehouse, where the value of the work of loading and unloading, and shipping will be charged to the buyer;
- free departure station for which the buyer made by the work of loading the goods into cars, as well as shipping;
- Franco-car station, where all loading operations and train fare to the station of delivery are paid by the seller, and after - the buyer;
- ex-warehouse of the buyer, under which all transportation costs for the delivery to the final destination takes over the seller.
In order to take into account the presence and movement of products shipped in the accounting practices used by the active synthetic 45, which is called "Goods Shipped".It is fixed products, which has been transferred or mail transport organizations, and shipped using its own funds.Reflects this respect also the goods that passed for the implementation of the Organization for commission contracts, the cost of packaging material and the amount of penalties or recognized claims for failure to pay the buyers of the products obtained.According to the available documents on shipment made accounting entries.
All the available amount of shipped goods fall into the loan account of the fortieth - "Output" and forty-one - "Goods".After the buyer paid for the purchase of a synthetic account is closed.The amounts of shipped goods passes to the debit of the account and ninety - "Sales".
If the company recognizes revenues as the discharge of payments and the presentation of the document to the buyer, then the accounting entries in its application is another scheme.In the debit of the account and sixty-two, which reflects the settlements with customers and consumers get the amount collected on the ninetieth loan account.