company created to carry out business as well as non-commercial business activities.
It is the face of legal and other legal entities in its composition does not include.The company has a bank account, an independent balance and separate property.Also, it must have its own printing repressed her identification code and name.
Types of businesses may depend on the form of ownership.In such a case distinction:
1) Utilities, which operate on the basis of the territorial communities and public utilities property.
2) Private existing on the basis of private ownership of the legal entity, as well as a few individuals or a (not so important, it is a foreigner or not).Privately hired workers.
3) Companies that operate on the basis of collective property.It could be production cooperatives, enterprises of various organizations (such as religious, social).
4) Those who are based by combining multiple forms of ownership in one.
5) State whose operation is based, respectively, on the property of the state
By way of establishment, as well as the formation of the charter are the following companies:
corporate enterprises are formed, as a rule, the decision of several founders.They combine their property, engaged in one activity together manage affairs, distribute risks and rewards.Among corporate following types of businesses:
- those created as a business entity;
- those based on private ownership of two or more persons.
Unitary Enterprise has one of the founder.He identifies the property necessary for the development of the business, forms the charter, not contrary to law.Founder does not depend on anybody in the decision to restructure the company or its liquidation.It may itself distribute income and create a team, and can be assigned to this manager.There are the following unitary enterprises:
1) Utility.On the basis of the communal property of their produce competent state authorities.
2) State.Their creation ordered state authorities.They are formed on the basis of some of the property is separated from the state.Manage state enterprises themselves authorities.
3) Enterprises, based on the basis of religious organizations.
4) Enterprises, formed on the basis of private ownership of their founders.
Depending on the number of workers involved and the amount of revenue from the product, which has been implemented, there are the following types of businesses:
The first group includes those number of employees does not exceed fifty in the fiscal year, while the volume of revenue from sold services, works or products shall not exceed five hundred thousand euros at the exchange rate of the National Bank to take in an average year.Types of small enterprises are not determined by means of their creation, not by who their founder, but only the size and number of employees.
Large enterprises - those in which the number of employees during the year (accounting) is greater than a thousand people, while the volume of revenue from sales of services, works or production exceeds five million euros at the exchange rate of the National Bank to take in an average year.
All other sites are considered average.
Separately are multinationals.They have branches in several countries simultaneously.Corporations can make their products and sell it where it is most profitable at the moment, and thus make a profit, complementary basic.