Weekly thematic planning becomes relevant during the work with children of preschool and early school age.Training material to be learned, is evenly distributed across all classes, fixed in various activities.
technology weekly thematic planning:
1) Theme: "As winter frog" is part of a larger educational section "How the animals hibernate."For each species allocated time period corresponding to a particular period of preparation for the winter wild animals.
2) At the beginning of the week the teacher creates an environment indoors, exciting children's interest in the subject: books appear in the corner of a work about frogs in a corner of the drawing - illustrations for the works and books that help properly depict a frog.Books, albums, paintings evoke curiosity in children, the need to ask questions.
3) Preschoolers should already have knowledge of the other inhabitants of reservoirs, so the theme of frogs can be scheduled immediately after the teacher theme week "As winter fish."
4) On the first day of the week all the classes linked by a single theme: the children read informative stories about frogs, in his free time they make a jumping frog paper (technique origami) on sports employment image of the frog becomes the primary, so the teacher teaches wards in long jumpoff.Preschoolers memorize verses on the subject, carried out observations of the animals.
5) Such immersion in the topic is increasing interest in children to the object of study.The teacher waits until the children have a question, "How frogs hibernate?", Which becomes the main theme of the session.
Procedure classes based on fairy tales
teacher offers children called folk tales or copyright, where there is an image of a frog.Children remember the fairy tale "The Frog Princess" or "frog-traveler" V.M.Garshina.Depending on what kind of a fairy tale is the most interest in children, it is built to do.
choose only one fragment of a fairy tale, which is representative of the life of the frog: swamp, water, mosquitoes and midges, moist soil.
If children chose a fairy tale "The frog-traveler," you can tell them about animal migration on the eve of winter, show slides on the movement of animals from places of power to the wintering grounds.Thus, the tale becomes an option truthful narrative that frogs are able to return to their native pond, even if they are carried out on more than a kilometer away.
educator shows the children special signs for drivers of vehicles that cross the area of animal migration in autumn.Offers come up with ways to protect animals from death when they move in large groups and can be caught under the wheels of the car: the laying of tunnels under the highways, the creation of dams and lakes, the vicinity of their summer habitat.
teacher does not give precise information about how the frogs hibernate, and offers children to consider different kinds of amphibians and try to guess where the hidden frog in winter frost and cold.Correct answers are complemented by a teacher of children, supported by slides or illustrations, for wintering can be ground in a hole, and in the thick mud at the bottom of the pond and in a hollow tree.
The older the children, the more details about the wintering frogs can be reported in the lesson: a decrease in body temperature, about protecting their mucus, the restoration of life in the spring.
Thematic week could end entertainment and quiz knowledge about frogs.In the hall is a thematic exhibition of artefacts, pictures, applications and projects on the topic "How to overwinter frog."Children compete, play, guess riddles and their knowledge on this subject become more complete and stable.