appearance of the city depends not only on proper planning of residential areas and their rational development, but also on how it is located in public buildings, as they are comfortable, functional and beautiful in appearance.What are these structures, how to properly design, how to use the outdated facilities - all you need to know the architectural business professionals to create a truly modern, elegant and at the same time, practical facilities for people.
classification of public buildings
The main function of these structures - to provide convenience and comfort of the residents of big cities and small towns, to satisfy all needs and requirements.It can be divided them into functional, shopping and cultural centers.Public buildings are the following:
- health facilities, sports and physical training.This is primarily hospitals and specialized health centers, health centers, rest homes, boarding houses.Also, this category includes a variety of sports stadiums and training centers, sports palaces, etc.
- scientific and educational centers (schools, kindergartens, universities, research institutions).
- Trade public buildings and facilities.A variety of shops, department stores, covered markets and similar structures.
- cultural centers: museums, theaters and cinemas, exhibition halls, cultural centers, etc.
- Hotels and motels, hostels, campsites, etc.
- Transportation public buildings - bus and railway stations, airports and river terminals.
- Construction companies, engineering centers.
- designed to meet the financial requirements - banks, savings banks, insurance companies.
The list can be added or lengthened, this list is far from complete.These structures must be designed very carefully and deliberately, because in most cases we are talking about buildings that constantly takes human flood, and requirements for safety and the rational organization of the space is extremely high.
construction of modern public buildings - the most ambitious and interesting ideas
First of all you must strictly adhere to the recommendations, which are being built public buildings - SNIP (building codes) developed for them by experts.They are quite strict and limited, so we are used to their standard architecture and simple appearance.
But modern technology is not standing still, and in the field of construction and architecture is an active development of new interesting projects, not only functional, but also unusual and impressive.Given that comply with the rules and regulations must be very strict, such creativity borders on genius.The architects of this century - these talented artists.
most popular and original designs, which built the modern public buildings include unusual architectural forms, creative solution to the internal space, as well as environmental friendliness and safety."Green" home semicircular stadiums, crazy shapes theaters and museums - the appearance of cities is increasingly changing, surprising and delighting their inhabitants.