most efficient way of organizing the education of disabled children in the home appears remote form, which involves the use of advanced information and communication technologies.
As part of the training process, which can be implemented remotely, for each student can be formed a special curriculum, adapted to the individual characteristics of its health and educational needs (plans for further training and obtaining the desired profession).
As the acronym stands for the HIA?
It occurs quite often it means disabilities.Accordingly, children with HIA - children who have various kinds of deviations (mental and physical), causing violations of the natural course of their overall development, in connection with which they may not always lead a full life.
As part of the educational aspect can formulate a narrower definition.Children with HIA - children who have been a violation of developmental needs (speech, vision, hearing, locomotor system, intelligence, etc.), And they often require special correc
Distance learning disabled children
right to education is a priority in favor of social and cultural right for everyone due to the fact that it is perceived as a sphere of social life, the most significant effect on the development of people.
In modern conditions it is this category of citizens such as children with disabilities, is facing problems (legal, financial, organizational, technical and social) with regards to the possibility of its implementation.In this regard, a special urgency and sharpness becomes the study of constitutional and legal mechanisms to guarantee the right to education.
Education of children with HIA means of distance allows each child a high quality education regardless of a particular place of learning.Gaining knowledge through information computing environment gives a child the opportunity to acquire the relevant skills needed in the future to him and to work for a decent existence in general.
In practice, it has been proved repeatedly that training through distance learning technologies makes available to obtain children with disabilities appropriate education, as well as the full development of the basic educational program of secondary education.
advantages of distance learning
where network teacher and tutor (teacher assistant) can conduct lessons using a special routing, which is used as a mechanism for the individualization of the educational process through a variety of individual-based models of organization and curriculum and lessons (dependingon the needs and capabilities of pupils in this category).
primary objective of education here is the safety of the child's identity, and the creation of appropriate conditions for its expression.This can be achieved through differentiated instruction that takes into account the degree of assimilation of knowledge at school, the pace of its activities and the development of certain skills.
What are the conditions required to establish educational institutions for children with HIA?
They must ensure features such as:
1. Achieving planned results against development of all students of basic educational programs of primary education.
2. Application and general and specific rating scales of academic achievement of children with HIA, which correspond to their educational needs.
3. Adequacy assessment rate of variation of life competence of each child with disabilities, along with other students, and parents (or legal representatives) and employees of the school.
4. Customization of the educational process with regards to children with HIA.
5. purposeful development of this category of students the ability to interact and communicate with their peers.
6. Development and identification abilities of children with HIA through the sections, groups, clubs and studios, as well as the organization of socially useful activity, including social practices, using the capabilities of the existing educational institutions of additional training.
7. Involvement of students with disabilities in their allowable creative and intellectual competitions, design and research and scientific and technical creativity.
8. Involve children with HIA, parents and teaching staff in the development of the basic educational program of primary education, as well as in the interior design of the social environment and the formation of individual learning paths.
9. Use as part of the educational process advanced, science-based correction technologies that are focused on special educational needs of students with HIA.
10. Interaction in the same educational environment and educational and special schools, which will allow productive use of many years of teaching experience with regards to the education of children with disabilities, as well as to apply the specially created for this resource.
therefore need to develop individual programs for children with HIA, which must be involved their parents.In this way they become aware of its responsibility with regards to the quality of life of their child, not only in the family but also in the school.
cerebral palsy in children: Causes
They are about 50.However, they are all rooted in the unfavorable course of pregnancy and subsequent birth.
The most important (causing serious negative consequences) are:
1. acute oxygen starvation during childbirth (for example, due to the tight cord entanglement, premature placenta exfoliation, etc.) Or after birth (premature baby: at least 37weeks of gestation or weighing less than 2 kg).Especially dangerous are recognized prematurity with cesarean section.
2. The presence of intrauterine infections (cytomegalovirus, toxoplasmosis, rubella, etc..).
3. Severe hemolytic disease of the newborn (immunological incompatibility between the blood of mother and fetus).
4. A number of teratogenic factors that affect the central nervous system mainly in early pregnancy (for example, the use of illicit drugs, including hormonal contraceptives, radiation exposure, and others.).
And it's only a few negative factors that can cause cerebral palsy in children and cause substantial harm to the health of the child.
characteristics of children with visual impairment
As already deciphered above, children with HIA - a category of people with some kind of impairment.In this case - of visual function.
The study of this category of children identified the following trends in particular visual disorders:
1. Greatly increased the number of children with residual vision (90%).They are:
- completely blind - 3-4%;
- with light perception - 7%;
- VIZUS with a 0.06 - 10%.
2. increased the percentage of complex visual diseases.However, only a few cases are associated with visual impairment, which are characterized by a single defeat of his functions.Numerous studies in this field have confirmed that most preschoolers have a 2-3 eye disease.
3. Increase in the number of defects that accompany the visual disease.As a rule, they are associated with disruption of the central nervous system.
integration of disabled children in preschool
This learning process of children with HIA within the educational institution of the general type.This issue is on today a very significant consideration.
Integrated training means that children in preschool HIA must master the same skills, abilities and knowledge in the same period as the normally developing.
It preschool age is considered the most favorable for the integration of disabled children in the community of their peers with normal development.
Education of children with disabilities in school
They are taken there after receipt of the conclusion of the pedagogical-psychological and medical commission, which must be stated that the child can be trained as part of a comprehensive school.
There's also provides information with regards to psychological and pedagogical features of development of a particular individual, and the results of the diagnosis in these areas.The respective recommendations for accompanying works grouped in the student portfolio.
known fact appears that the transition from preschool to elementary school wall is quite a crisis, so the primary task of the escort service performs preventive work with children with HIA regards the prevention of problems of adaptation period.
may face children with disabilities in making the transition from preschool to school?
to the problems of the adaptation period are:
- personality (a high degree of anxiety, lack of confidence in their abilities, low learning motivation, inadequate self-esteem);
- socio-psychological (some problems of social maladjustment);
- cognitive (attention, thinking, memory, perception, and so on. D.).
main activities escort service
Children with HIA in the school must receive throughout the training support in the following areas:
- Diagnostic event regards emotional and volitional, motivational and cognitive spheres of the student's personality.
- analytical work.
- Arrangements (school psychological, medical and pedagogical consultation, both large and small teachers' meetings, training sessions, meetings with parents of students, teachers and representatives of the administration).
- advisory work with students and their parents and teachers.
- Preventive measures (implementation of programs aimed at addressing issues with regards to interpersonal interaction).
- Systematic Correction and development activities (individual and group workshops with difficult pupils adaptable).
classification of the category of persons AR Muller
It is based on the specific nature of the infringement, that is, children with disabilities can be:
- hard of hearing;
- late deafened;
- visually impaired;
- with dysfunction of the musculoskeletal system;
- violation emotional and volitional;
- with intellectual disabilities;
- with mental retardation;
- with severe speech disorders;
- complex complex developmental disabilities.
Six kinds dizontogeneza V. Lebedinsky
As mentioned earlier, children with HIA - a category of persons with certain disabilities.So, the first kind of such acts dizontogeneza mental underdevelopment.His typical model - mental retardation.
second type - delayed development represented poliformnoy group having different variations (infantilism, violation of school skills, underdevelopment of higher cortical functions, etc.).
The third type refers to mental development (initially normal, and subsequently disrupted because of injury or disease of the CNS).
fourth - the development of the deficit, which is a psycho-physical variations, but subject to any serious violations of, or musculoskeletal system, or hearing.
fifth type is distorted development, characterized by a combination of the above species.
sixth - a violation in the course of identity formation.In this typical model are the various forms of psychopathology.
essence of the maintenance of children with disabilities in boarding schools
remedial developmental work with children with HIA - it helps in their psychological and social development (the formation of images of positive-social behavior and familiarization with the culture of society, skills training and skills dailyactivity).
structure of the education and training of children with disabilities is formed so that in each age period and were provided with comprehensive and specific corrective tasks.
What should be emphasized in the maintenance of the category of persons?
Children with disabilities are unique, so the correctional care should be individualized as much as possible.It requires painstaking, patient and purposeful work.Teachers need to be clear what kind of teaching methods are best applied to a particular student, how to help him cope with the difficulties in learning, mostly related to his illness.
Working with children of preschool age with the HIA implies involving them in a specially designed educational and developmental environment, as well as the organization of adequately qualified training, which must take into account their age and psycho-physical characteristics.
So, finally, it should again remind us of the concept discussed transcript.Children with disabilities - a category of persons characterized by any impairment (mental or physical), which requires a specially organized approach to learning.