What is truth?Open to whether this phenomenon explanation and definition, and, moreover, whether it exists at all?Above these questions puzzled the great minds of mankind for centuries, and given that almost every one of them has come to the conclusion that differs from the others, the concept of truth has not been determined.
interesting that everyone has their own understanding of truth, and all that remains is for those who do not have a personal definition, is to join any religion or philosophical stream and use that interpretation, which it offers.To be objective, we describe in the article all the basic presentation of truth and its species, and then concluded: where is the true value of it?
There are several types of this concept, however, all values are relative.
absolute truth here understood very abstract and globally as the source of everything.It is static and unchanging, but the concept of "eternity" is not included in this definition that calls into question the c
where this phenomenon is perceived just as unattainable instance, but allowed some flexibility in its understanding: the relative truth - a reliable knowledge about the present state of the process or phenomenon.
Here it is understood in terms of knowledge of objective facts.In simple words, the objective truth - this is information that is not dependent on the one who thinks about it: it is what it is, its content is preserved, but the shape can be changed thinker.
This type of phenomenon is represented in the form of knowledge that is obtained through communication of the facts through an internal sequence.
These are the true knowledge, which were obtained without deliberate thinking.
present when the property that is attributed to the object contained within it because of his own need.
This is a situation that requires additional information when it detects the truth.
- Classic objective truth
- Correspondent.This definition guided by journalists in covering the events.Here, the objective truth is manifested in the form of a matching expression (descriptions, announcement) reality, the reality of conformity of thought.
- authoritarian.Truth as belief and faith authoritative person.It occurs quite often in the religions.
- Truth as evidence.There is a phenomenon seen as a clear idea about anything.
- semantic.It bans verbal definition, since the statement about the statement creates a paradox.
- Naturalistic.In this theory, the truth is that the idea, which does not contradict the laws of nature, then matches them.
- Non-classical concept
- Conventional.In truth it is identified with the agreement.Of course, such an understanding of the phenomenon seems somewhat superficial.
- Coherent.Here, the objective truth is understood as a property of knowledge: if they are coordinated with each other, so true.
- Pragmatic.According to this theory, it is true only what is useful.This includes all of the knowledge that can bring practical benefits in terms of effectiveness or success.
Thus, the objective truth has a lot of understanding, and hardly any of them is the truth.Maybe because it's so deep notion that it is not subject to the conclusion of any sign system, and specifically its existence indefinable, because it is only possible between cognition and learning process?