Battery is an important node in the electrical system of any car, as a result of it is necessary to monitor and maintain it in good condition.The main role of the battery is the accumulation of electrical energy and transfer it to all the major sites and units of the automobile.Over time, workers are exposed to battery plate sulfation process, whereby the charge status of the system is reduced.In this regard, many drivers to the question of how to charge the vehicle's battery is sufficiently relevant.Proper charging and Timely Service AB (the battery) can significantly extend its life, so that the reliability of the battery will increase significantly.
Each driver must also know that in cold climates the low charge level AB becomes a main cause oxidation of the plates that the state of neglect can even lead to a change in the polarity of the individual cans.Under conditions of warm climate too high state of charge of the battery may lead to extensive destruction of gratings plus plates, whereby the ac
So, how to charge the battery, and what it means to exist?The most common methods of charging AB are as follows:
- Control training cycle.
- Forced charging.
- Charging impulsive shock.
- Charging asymmetric shock.
- Charging pulsed current.
From all of the above is most commonly used control training cycle, which allows you to achieve high-quality battery, with the restoration of health and increase its life.An important tool that is of great help in monitoring the battery is an anemometer.With the help of measured density of the electrolyte, which is carried out through the accumulation of electric charge inside the device.In order to carry out charging the battery, you need to have a charger for the rechargeable battery, which can be purchased at auto shops.In addition, we need a loading fork (or multmetr) with which it will be possible to produce a voltage measurement with the load and no-load.Thus, if you are up to that time did not know how to charge the battery, you can now do it.
Previously it to recharge the battery was removed from the car, but today there is enough with this great difficulty.With the development of multimedia technology and automation systems, many drivers refuse to take AB as a result of this occurs reset the radio, climate control, trip computer, as well as system errors that are recorded in the cache when the engine is running.If the battery is disconnected, this information will be erased from memory and the service station are no longer able to produce an accurate computer diagnostics of technical condition of your car.That is why at present the vast majority of car owners prefer to make pre-charge the battery without removing it from the car.
To do this, you must make a number of preparatory activities that will make all the work safely as possible.
Here's how to charge the car's battery without removing it:
- If the car stood in the cold, after the arrival in the garage it should stand for several hours to reach its temperature is 22-28 degrees Celsius.
- ignition and all electrical appliances as possible should be turned off or switched to standby (sleep) mode.
- Before making recharging is necessary to take readings from the battery (density of electrolyte, the voltage at the terminals).
- Then, connect the charger to the terminals of the car and carry a voltage.It is important to bear in mind that because AB is on the car, the voltage should be fed slowly (this should be carefully monitored to ensure that there was no surge).Vehicle battery charging time is from about 3 to 6 hours, which depends from the battery and the charger thereto.After finishing should be re-lift measurements to make sure the success of the operation.
So now we know how to charge the battery, and what precautions should be taken for this purpose.Finally it should be emphasized that on average a good battery is up to 10 years, after which it must be replaced.