playing with plasticine, children develop not only the coordination of the fingers and hands, but also their creative thinking.On the shelves of children's shops can be found in a wide variety of goods.But why spend money on synthetic toys, if you can figure out how to make the clay with their hands?Soft and hypoallergenic, intelligent and edible - the mass of options, you only need to choose the right is your child.
Home plasticine: what is?
So how to make clay with your hands is not very difficult, more attention should be paid to the safety of ingredients: the children now and then strive to taste all the flavor.Flour, salt, soda, water, and oil - the basic structure, which does not cause suspicion.And what about the dyes, as sculpt figures from gray-white mass is not as interesting as the pushdown of colored plasticine?In this case, there are plenty of options for the pigments used:
- easiest way to take the juice of vegetables: beets will turn red, carrots - orange, spinach - green.You can mix them and obtain different shades.
- in the confectionery department of any store selling special food dyes, which are used in baked goods: they are perfect for the occasion.
- Instant drinks in smaller bags produce very bright colors (magenta, green, and so on), so they too can take to greater diversity of color palette produced clay.
- Gouache good color pieces, but it is necessary to be careful: if you overdo it, plasticine will get their hands dirty.
There are a few tricks, how to make a home clay more unusual:
- Plasticine with the smell is very pleasant to children, so each piece, add a couple drops of aroma oils.For example, a slice of orange - orange, to yellow - lemon: one you can sculpt fruits that will smell like real.The main thing - do not overdo it with the dosage and make sure the baby is not allergic to the selected flavors.
- sequins decorate plasticine mass, you need only to mix them carefully so they do not sprinkle when modeling.
Home plasticine: how to store it?
So how to make clay with your hands is only possible from natural products, it will not have any preservatives, respectively, and have not kept it as magazine:
- first condition - stored in a sealed package: containers, cans, bags with a zip or food film - anything from this arsenal exists in every home.
- second - a cool place (the refrigerator is best suited).
Benefits Home plasticine
compared to store-bought clay, the home has a number of indisputable advantages:
- Since flour is always possible to make clay, and ingredients for his cooking is available each family, it will be much cheaper.
- It has no preservatives, synthetic materials and chemicals, so you do not worry much if the child is a little lick it.
- pieces with different colors easy to mix in a different shade that can be done to the purchase clay: yellow and red never mixed up in orange.
Option 1 Soft clay
How flour clay to make it to get soft, but at the same time did not stick to your hands?
With the help of the recipe will turn out just such a result: a nice touch, the colors are mixed in the modeling, Circuits perfectly adhere to each other, but do not stick to your hands.To produce required:
- oil (olive or sunflower) - 1 tbsp.spoon;
- citric acid - 1 tbsp.spoon of salt (preferably small) - 1 cup;
- water - 2 cups;
- flour - 2 cups.
How to make clay with their hands?
- Pour water into the pan and oil.Put on the stove.Once the bubbles appear, you should immediately turn off the fire.
- While the water boils, in a large bowl mix the remaining ingredients needed.
- Pour the resulting liquid into the flour mixture with salt and stir.It turns out that the flour as it is brewed, so initially will form lumps.When the dough is not so hot, you need to start to knead with his hands.As a result, you should get a soft non-sticky mass.
- Divide the dough into small wedges - this is supposed to be pieces of plasticine.
- start painting clay in selected colors for this to make a small hole in each piece and drop dye.Peremesit and more vivid colors, if necessary, add more.But we need to be sure to wear gloves, so you do not wash your hands of paint.
Option 2. Cooking in the microwave
To prepare the mass for modeling, it is not necessary to spend a lot of time, as make homemade modeling clay can be in the microwave in just a couple of minutes.
With The list of ingredients:
- oil (any vegetable) - 1 tbsp.spoon;
- flour - 2 cups;
- salt - 1 cup;
- tartar (or baking powder) - 1 tbsp.spoon.
All the ingredients are mixed in a container that is suitable for microwave, cover and heat supply.Including secondary baking mode for 4-5 minutes (depending on the model, it may take a little longer).Get and after cooled, make the mass of the balls.
Option 3. Allergy clay
Now many children may be allergic to flour because it contains gluten (gluten).
Therefore, it can be easily replaced by corn starch and follow the instructions on how to make clay without flour.
- soda (food) - 2 cups;
- water - 1.5 cups;
- cornstarch - 1 cup.
1. Mix all ingredients in a saucepan and put on a small fire.
2. Clay will be ready when the mixture will be formed from the ball.
3. Next, you need to cool, to do a little vmyatinku and add some color.
4. Knead the dough for sculpting.
Option 4. Handgum (or "smart" plasticine)
Hendgam - is no ordinary clay: he looks more like a slimy mass, and is popularly referred to as Lizunov.Compared with ordinary clay, it has one distinct advantage: it does not stick to hands and clothes.Children love to play with him, though blind from it any figures fail.Worth hendgam quite expensive and there are not a part of a very useful element - sodium tetraborate.
course, fully protect the child from all sorts of chemicals is unlikely to succeed, but to minimize contact with them is quite real.Therefore, you can continue to learn how to make clay without sodium.
- PVA glue - ¼ cup;
- bag - a small one;
- liquid starch - 1/3 cup;
- Pour the starch in the bag.
- Add some color.
- Pour glue and shake.I should get a clot and a little liquid.
- Get out of the package and drain.
Option 5. Tasty clay
How to make the most clay, so it has turned out edible?With this recipe, you'll be able to stick with your child mount tiny cakes, and then play in the present and eat their tea party.To do this, take the following ingredients:
- honey - 6 tablespoons.spoons;
- oil (peanut) - 2 cups;
- dry milk (skim) - 2 cups (+/- 0.5).
Mix in a bowl with honey butter and gradually add milk to get the array from which it will be convenient to mold.
Whatever clay you decide to do, you will not only please your child, but also in the form of a game will help him to develop.