If you have various forms of ailments people often resort to drugs, often with non-natural, synthetic components.However, the organism is best to deal with diseases using medicinal herbs that have soft and unobtrusive exposure.
Types daisies impressive in its diversity, but the most popular among them acquired chamomile used in the majority of drugs.Due to its unique properties, it is able to cope with a variety of serious diseases.
This flower can be found not only in the steppe zone, and along the roads.Furthermore, due to its unique properties of the drug it is cultivated even in an industrial scale.
types can be found in all areas where the temperate climate, due to which the plant is not required to create special conditions for development.Best of all, it survives in an open area where the plants have access to full coverage.
most common types of daisies in this group:
Chamomile has a sufficientl
inflorescence stalk held in direct, while, due to the fact that they are located in the same plane, they form a similarity limpets.Leaves of young shoots are similar in appearance with dill and do not exceed the length of 60 mm and a width of 18 mm.
noteworthy that from other species of daisies it does not distinguish the leaves and arched and in the bottom of the empty baskets.
Chamomile: species and varieties
This type of plant is the most common, because it grows almost everywhere.The most common types of daisies:
- pharmacy or drug.
- pineappleweed or bezyazychkovaya - small plant, whose height does not exceed 30 cm. The leaves are arranged close to the stem.Flower baskets are small and are placed on short stalks.It is noteworthy that this kind of chamomile has no characteristic of this flower white petals, but it has a characteristic pleasant aroma.
- daisy garden - beautiful perennial.Types of chamomile garden differ quite significant variety, because their number reaches 200 species.Among them the most popular purchased varieties like Maxim Koenig, Sieger, Virrel Pride and Mayfield, has a unique semi-double flowers.
- mayweed - for this type of plant is characterized by a straight stem, having zavetvlenie at the top.The leaves are cut just like chamomile.White petals yellow fringe profitable core.Most often, this kind of chamomile can be seen among the cereals.Seeds are well acclimatized almost any kind of soil, if the depth of penetration is less than 6 cm.
Despite the fact that all kinds of daisies have a characteristic appearance, they often include most plants with white petals.As an example, such a plant as daisy, outwardly very similar to chamomile.
Useful properties of chamomile
Chamomile significantly superior to most medicinal plants in the number of active elements, but among the most species is chamomile has the most essential features:
- antiseptic properties that are pronounced, making it effectively destroysharmful microorganisms.Chamomile has been successfully used for disinfecting wounds.
- Treatment of skin and mucous membranes.In addition, it actively affects the internal organs.
- choleretic effect.
- antimicrobial effect, allowing to consider it one of the most effective means of plant origin, used in the treatment of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Diaphoretic and sedative effect, a positive effect on the nervous system.
How to collect and store a daisy
begin collecting and subsequent harvesting of chamomile flowers is necessary at a time when the petals of the plants are located in a horizontal position.This usually occurs around the fourth day after the beginning of flowering.If the petals pointing upwards, it means that the flowers are not yet ready for collection, and if dropped down - the flower is not suitable for the collection.
collect plants better hand with a small handle.In the event that the plant will continue to be used only for bathing, it can be immediately cut off the stem.
All kinds of daisies should be collected exclusively in the basket.It should avoid collecting plants in plastic bags, the flowers are not steamed, and could breathe freely.Drying their best in a warm, shady room with a free circulation of air inside.