Tea ... This invigorating, granting power drink is known all over the world.A huge variety of teas will not leave you indifferent - everyone will be able to choose a drink "for the soul."
useful drink - tea
Each kind of delicious drink has medicinal properties.
- White tea is popularly called the elixir of immortality.This type of tea is the most useful of all existing, as it incorporates the highest number of useful elements.It strengthens the immune system, slows aging and promotes rapid healing of wounds.His strong inherent anti-bacterial properties.You also can not forget about another important property of it - white tea may slow the development of diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- give strength and vigor is capable of green tea.
- Yellow tea normalizes the functioning of the heart and blood pressure.He also contributes to mental activity.Under the influence of yellow tea immune system begins to work harder, the body of toxins and waste products.This kind of tea lowers the temperature and blood pressure.Yellow tea can improve eyesight.
- Black tea contains a lot of caffeine, and hence it improves heart function, increases blood pressure and improves concentration.
- Red tea activates the memory, improves gastrointestinal tract, reduces blood clots and stimulates blood circulation.Also, this tea can reduce fat deposits in the vessels.
- Puer normalizes cholesterol, and improves the functioning of the digestive system.Interestingly, the Pu-erh tea is the energy security on the ground.This type of tea can help wishing to lose weight while maintaining the health of hair, nails and skin.
tea drink can be harmful for the body only in the event of unreasonable use.It is believed that tea may be habit-forming.It is not recommended to drink more than 2-3 cups a day.
Given the abundance of species and medicinal properties of this drink, it is interesting to know where he came from?Perhaps the birthplace of tea - the country of China?Or Vietnam?Perhaps India is the birthplace of tea?Burma?
homeland of tea - China?
China is the birthplace of tea for a long time.China gave its name to this drink, and taught the world to use it properly.That the Chinese are discoverers of this plant - the tea bush, which was first mentioned about 4,700 years ago.
China was created a legend that refers to the first centuries of our era.Legend tells that the tea bush grown from century saint.Monk was angry with himself for having fallen asleep during prayer and wanted to, that he never could coalesce eyes.
first leaf tea became a drink that banishes fatigue and sleep at the very beginning of our era.Initially it was used only during religious vigils.
All these facts point to a confirmation that the birthplace of tea - China.So it was up until 1825.
After that, the question of which country - the birthplace of tea, has again become topical.
thickets of tea in the jungles of India
In 1825 a huge grove of wild tea tree was found in the mountainous jungles of Vietnam, India and Laos berm.Also, wild tea was found on the southern slopes of the Himalayas and the Tibetan Plateau.
Since then, the views of scientists no longer be unique.Some continue to consider China as the birthplace of tea, others began to prefer the Himalayas.
all complicating factors of uncertainty: no one knew had been found wild groves or just feral.
Nakhodka Chinese botanists
question of which country is the birthplace of tea, even more aggravated after Botany from China found huge volumes of tea forests in the south-west of the country.Already in the neighborhood tea plant, apparently, it was wild, as were at an altitude of over 1,500 meters above sea level.But is it reliable?Scientists in China have not been able to find the scientific evidence, as there was no information about how tea is a unique plant, or he has brothers and sisters.
next step the scientists on the issue of homeland of tea was the study of the origins of the tea family, which led to unexpected results.
interesting fact is that tea, camellias and roses belong to one family.And tea is closer in kinship to the camellia - it was his cousins.
One of the first geneticists was Carl Linnaeus.In 1763, he compared the two plants.The first - a three-meter tea bush native to China, has a juicy glossy leaves small.Second - semnadtsatimetrovoe tea tree from Assam, has a dense leaves of large dimensions.
Conclusion Carl Linnaeus was unequivocal - they are two different kinds of tea.This division existed for a long time.The consequence of this is that about two centuries there were two equally homeland of tea - China and India.
It was not until 1962, when the question of which country - the birthplace of tea a full-fledged, not interested in the Soviet chemist K. Dzhemuhadze.That he was able to prove empirically that the shape of the tea trees growing in the Province of China - Yunnan, is the most ancient in comparison and other creatures.
This discovery meant that the tea from China is a unique kind, which means that the remaining sub-species of tea are of Chinese origin.
So what country is the birthplace of tea?
study Soviet chemist gave another indirect evidence in favor of the original version of the scientists.It confirms that China - the birthplace of tea.
However, apart from the territory belonging to China, ancient tea trees were found on the lands of Vietnam and Burma, where tea, according to scientists, and began to spread to the south and the north.
tracing the pathway of tea trees can learn many interesting facts about the climatic conditions in which people lived thousands of years ago, as well as their way of life and commerce.That is why the question of the homeland of tea is so important.
Today we can safely say that China is the country if not the birthplace of tea, the birthplace of tea culture and traditions.
tea drink can help the body to reduce stress and protect against many diseases.As long as the tea warm in the cold and refreshing in the heat, it does not matter what country it came.Invigorating tea beverage combines the billions of people across the planet.