accepted that the ideal time to collect mushrooms stands summer and autumn.This is justified by the emergence during this season a large mushroom abundance.More experienced mushroom pickers have planned in advance, so to speak, fertile places in the woods.
What mushrooms are common in the forests of the Leningrad region
They form the following list:
- Luteus.These mushrooms are distinctive features in the form of an oily cap.Her skin is easily separated during cleaning.
- boletus.This species grows mostly along the edge of a forest road and the bonnet, the diameter of which is about 15 cm. Its color is changed periodically, in particular it can be as light gray and brown.
- aspen.They can be found in wood, usually in the second half of June until October.They grow mainly in large groups.The cap is shaped like a cap and bright red or gray, or orange, or white.
- White mushrooms in the Leningrad region - one of the most delicious and beautiful representatives of the mushroom world.They may have a very impressive size - in diameter up to 50 cm and a height of up to 25 cm.
- Honey mushrooms.There are mainly those mushrooms in the last week of August and grow until the end of autumn.They can be found on the stumps, roots and fallen trunks of trees both deciduous and coniferous species.Caps are generally of small size and light yellow color, have a flat or a slightly concave shape.
- Mokhovikov.They occur singly or in a small group in coniferous or deciduous forests.These mushrooms can be found at the very beginning of summer and harvest them before the end of autumn.
Where a lot of mushrooms in the Leningrad region
Their very substantial amount observed in the village of Pine, located in the central part of the forest, which mainly coniferous trees.There you can find various types of fungi, but the most common, such as red and yellow russula, black mushrooms, Lactarius rufus and chanterelles.Aspen and white mushrooms in the Leningrad region and can be found, if the season was rainy.Getting to this village from St. Petersburg can be on the train, which departs from the Finnish station.
Also avid mushroom popular a place like w / d station "Berngardovka", or rather its surrounding forests.
If you want to know where a lot of mushrooms in the Leningrad region, it is worth paying attention to this village in the coniferous forests as Snegirevka.There's a lot of chanterelles Mokhovikov, syroezhek, podgruzdkov and less and aspen mushrooms with porcini mushrooms.To reach it, you first have to take the train to the previously mentioned settlement Pine, but already there is a bus - to the right place.
near the river Vuoksi extends another mushroom village, which is called Losev.Before it goes well with the Finnish train station.Here grow boletus, mushrooms, butter mushrooms, and if the year is fruitful, then the chanterelles.
White mushrooms in the Leningrad region (the village of Glass) in abundance almost every year of the season.However, the main difficulty appears how to get there.To reach these places can only by car.
What you need to know about mushrooms
- The first thing to remember those who intend to engage in fruitful "quiet hunting" - mushrooms often grow in groups, so it is worth a closer look close already found instance.
- second point - it is not necessary to collect suspicious or unfamiliar to you rotten mushrooms.
- And thirdly - they should add to the cart or basket, due to the fact that they are better able to provide all required for the preservation of mushrooms air circulation.
when it is best to go to the forest
Season mushrooms in the Leningrad region is placed in the period from early summer to mid-autumn.In September, the change year yield reached autumn mushrooms.Now the forest of their admirers will be available glade honey agaric, svinushek, volnushek, whiteflies, brown cap boletus, podgruzdkov and so on. D.
Unfortunately, October advocates last month of the mushroom season, but later mushrooms, last volnushki, Belyanko and mushrooms can still please alltheir fans.
What could mushroom picking in the Leningrad region untrained amateurs
According to official data, 10 September 2014 in the resuscitation department of Toxicology Research Institute of Emergency Care.Dzhanelidze were three St. Petersburg, who were poisoned poisonous mushrooms collected in Vsevolozhsk and Tosno District.
According to the head of the aforementioned department Oleg Kuznetsov, just install a kind of fungus that caused the poisoning, is very difficult.Presumably, it could be a death cup (the most poisonous mushroom).
Since the beginning of the season of "quiet hunting" in St. Petersburg, this is the sixth in a row in case of poisoning.In August, it was the first victim - a woman and two men.According to the same head, to date, two patients have been transferred out of the intensive care unit, and one victim was still in serious condition.
Thus, it should be noted that in the Leningrad region "went mushroom" is not only edible, but poisonous.It is necessary to carefully approach the issue of choice of suitable food for instance.
What mushrooms took after the beginning of the season in the Leningrad region
flight representatives, take over from the May morels and morel, became the first mushrooms.Look for them to be on logs, stumps and rotten hardwood.Mushrooms of the Leningrad region in June, based on their quantitative component, were represented mainly mushrooms.
also in the first month of summer was to be found the so-called mushroom-kolosoviki.This name is not scientific, and popular.Since ancient times, it was noticed that the most popular mushrooms are beginning to appear in hayfields and earing rye.Hence the name of - or senokosniki kolosoviki.
their official name - birch, aspen, white mushrooms and "Mushroom King" - boletus.They act, without exaggeration, the main purpose of the true mushroom.In this regard, there is a belief: until you find the first white mushroom season is not considered open.
What are and where there are white mushrooms
They have this name due to the fact that the tubular layer of the bottom surface of the cap mostly young representatives remains white even after drying, unlike other mushrooms of the family, from whom he is black.
One measure of their value is the resistance of flavor, which is stored in any kind of processing, and in any dish.In taste and nutritional value, vitamin content is white mushroom is the leader among the rest of their colleagues.It belongs to category 1, and is used in food as fresh, and dried, salted and pickled.
It found antibiotics that suppress the tubercle bacillus.Also available are the official figures that the white mushrooms also contain substances that can overcome a number of tumors.
They are often concentrated in a pine forest.Based on many years of experience who know the mushroom season begins in their last week of August and is stretched to about 10 days.After this period, white mushrooms can still be found, but only in a small amount, about ten tricks.
White mushrooms in the Leningrad region mainly live in places like Kirillovskoye, Yappilya, Mesteryarvi, Zahodskoe, Gavrilova, Tarasovskaya Alekhovschina and landfill near Luga.
distinctive features pale toadstool
Inexperienced pickers often take it for the fungus mushroom or green.Therefore it is necessary to distinguish three main differences between them:
- have pale toadstool is always present in a thickening of the lower part of the legs, while the above-mentioned fungi do not.
- her plate on the inside of the cap completely white, while the mushroom - pink.
- foot pale toadstool has a filmy ring located slightly below the cap.
worth to get the rule: "Collect mushrooms in the Leningrad region and always remember about these above-mentioned differences, and if there is any doubt, it is better this instance do not take!»
Where to look for boletus in the Leningrad region
According to experienced mushroom pickers, theylike places such as swamps, as well as the terrain on which grows a large number of birch trees.Even if they are in the midst of pine forest, next to them are growing boletus necessary.Evidence is emerging fungi in the early summer and abundant until the end of the season.
If there is a question about where a lot of mushrooms in the Leningrad region, in particular brown cap boletus, then you can safely voice places like Kirillovskoye, the road to Kamenka and the surrounding territory of the village of Berry.Moreover, mushrooms in these places have passed laboratory tests, the results of which were revealed in the tens of times less harmful substances than the established norm.
the rich aspen Leningrad region
Among tubular varieties after previously considered white mushroom Boletus takes the second place on the basis of the criterion of nutritional value (the second category).It is used in boiled and fried, pickled and dried.He recognizes the fastest growing fungus.
These fungi are common in the Leningrad region as well as the boletus.They are the most common and well-known edible mushrooms.Their main advantage appears that aspen can not be confused with any other fungi, including toxic.Yet flabby instances it is better not to collect, due to the fact that they will rot in your shopping cart yet.
As long reportedly experienced mushroom pickers, you can select the place where a lot of mushrooms in the Leningrad region, namely aspen mushrooms.These include: Mshinskaya, Kannelyarvi, pine, Blacksmithing, Vyritsa, Roshchino, Gorky, Priozersk and Losev.