Ecology - the science that studies the relationship between living organisms with each other and with their environment.The term was first used by Ernst Haeckel in 1866.Today, the environment - this is one of the most important sciences of nature, which has great significance for the life of any modern man.However, this discipline is still a matter of much debate among scholars: discusses the object of its study, its structure, the definition of "ecology" and many other questions.The general conclusion that can be drawn from a variety of existing points of view, is the following: can be called any environmental studies conducted to investigate the vital functions of living organisms in their natural habitat, the establishment of links between them and to determine their impact on the environment.Also note that to say, for example, "bad natural environment" is wrong, because the environment is a science, not a characteristic of the environment.
object of study for the environment are the major biologic
As noted above, the environment - this is a very controversial subject, and its structure is also considered ambiguous: different scholars have identified various areas of its study.Referring to the classification of the studied environmental levels of organization of living matter.
- Autoekologiya studying individuals organismal level.Explore the limits of environmental conditions under which there may be individuals.
- population ecology studies the population level.Explores the conditions under which the formation of the population and attitudes in them.
- Eydekologiya kinds of studies.At the moment, it is the least relevant areas of ecology, since the interest of researchers from the switches to the population level biocenotic bypassing the species level.
- synecology studies biocenotic level.It explores the formation and dynamics of biocenoses livelihoods.
- Global Ecology studies the biosphere.Explore the latest issues.
On the basis of the basic directions of ecology formed many new and more specialized.Latest departments of ecology is closely intertwined with the other biological sciences, leading to greater efficiency studies in all affected areas.
Academician S. Schwartz said that the environment "has become the theoretical basis of human behavior in the nature of an industrial society."By this statement one can judge the importance of science described by us.Today, ecology and nature are studied in a variety of universities in Russia.