Few of the "mere mortals" knows what is philosophy as a science.It's not just ranting about the meaning of life and so on. F. Philosophy is the source of all the currently known science.The literal translation refers to the philosophy of love of wisdom.What is studying philosophy?Why does she need a scientific space?This article will address the subject of philosophy and its functions.
philosophy as the science of the universal
object of the study of philosophy is the entire world as a whole.Accordingly, the subject of science is a few blocks - namely, the doctrine of being (ontology);theory of knowledge (epistemology);the man himself;a society in which he lives.As can be seen, not mathematics - "the queen of sciences", and philosophy.The subject, methods, function of philosophy affect all of man's relationship with the world, society, nature and yourself.All other sciences gradually emerged from the depths of philosophy.
What features has the philosophy
In order to examine in detail the sc
- Worldview function.Philosophy forms a human concept of the world as a unified whole, a person begins to operate with such a concept, as a picture of the world.
- function of social criticism from human forms a critical look at social status, makes him analyze the facts.
- Methodological function of philosophy forms the common man in the scheme of knowledge.These research scheme for all the individual sciences are common.
- constructive function is expressed in the ability to predict future events.
- ideological function - is the formation of beliefs and ideals.
- Intelligent.It has formed the subject of the ability of theoretical thinking.
- function reflection of culture.Philosophy is the spiritual foundation of society, expresses his ideals.
So examined the subject of philosophy, its main function, now move on to the method.
There are several ways of learning, research in philosophy.First, to explore the subject of philosophy and its functions, used dialectics.The dialectical method involves a flexible, critical examination of phenomena in the totality of their contradictions and cause-effect relationships.The opposite approach is to metaphysics.Phenomena in this case are considered as isolated, static, isolated and unambiguous phenomena.The third method is a philosophy of dogmatism, involving knowledge of the world through a set of dogmas (unprovable given over regulations).
Eclecticism - a fourth method of philosophy, based on a comparison of non-uniform start objects, concepts, facts.This method is not the best way reflect the philosophy of the subject and its function and is currently often used in advertising.Next, the fifth method of philosophical knowledge - sophistry.This method is based on false premises deriving from new knowledge.Such knowledge will be formally true, but in fact - to be false.Sophistry not lead to knowledge of the truth, but successful in helping to win an argument.And finally, the sixth method of philosophical knowledge - hermeneutics.It is used for the correct interpretation and reading of the meaning of the various texts.