In modern Russia can not do without a residence permit.Especially if you live in the regional center or a major city.The more important town, the more important to have it registered.Not surprisingly, the question of how to register in the flat, relevant to every responsible citizen.
What is the registration and why is it necessary?
Residence permit - a kind of consolidation of rights, more precisely, his place of residence for a certain location.It may coincide with the actual place of residence, and may not coincide.Residence permit allows you to get a job, use the services of medical and public institutions, kindergartens, schools, obtain loans and more.This fact does not make a person a residence permit is automatically the owner of the property and did not give him the right to dispose of them at its discretion.The only acquired a residence registration law - the opportunity to use this area for its intended purpose (ie, in order to stay).
What is needed for registration
As for life a person can relocate, knowledge about how to register in the flat, can come in handy more than once.First of all, you must decide whether it is their own housing or removable.If you are the owner of the apartment, with the right of ownership is registered (which received a corresponding certificate) there are no obstacles for registration in this apartment.More difficult is the case, if you are the only tenants.Because the problem of how to register the apartment in this case can be solved only with the permission of its owner.In any case, to process registration, you will need the following documents:
- piece of departure;
- document confirming the right of residence;
- child's birth certificate if you need to register him.
Confirm eligible for registration may state registration certificate, social tenancy agreement, the contract on gratuitous use of premises and other similar documents.
as prescribed in the apartment: instruction
to issue a residence permit, you must:
1. To prepare the documents necessary for registration of residence.If you rent living space on the social contract of employment, among other things you need to enlist the written consent of all registered in the apartment of the family.
2. Contact the housing office (check opening hours in advance) and fill out the necessary forms.
2.1.Print the advance in the portal of public services and go to the housing office with ready.
2.2.Fill in the form at the state portal and send them over the Internet.
3. If you are not the owner of the property, visit the housing office and fill out the form and have the owner of the apartment.
4. Ready documents to provide employee housing department responsible for the implementation of the residence.
5. Come for a passport, which will be stamped on the residence permit (stamped).Registration waiting period usually depends on the characteristics of work organization.
as prescribed in a private house?
Residence in a private house does not differ from the apartment.The difference consists only in the fact that in this case you need not apply to the housing office and went straight to the passport office.In addition, among others, the above documents will need to provide the house register, which will make a mark on registration of a new tenant in the building.
times to ensure the presence in the passport office of the right people is impossible.In this case, it will be enough formalized through a notary consent of the missing person for registration.There's also a situation where the landlord is under the custody of another person.Then it will be necessary to obtain the consent of the trustee and.But if the property is mortgaged, get him a residence permit can only be with the consent of the pledgee.
Thus, the mechanism of residency is no big deal, you just obtain the consent of all the necessary people and to prepare the necessary documents.In conclusion, let us recall that in the apartment citizens are obliged within 90 days from the date of departure from the last place of residence.The absence of registration may result in the imposition of fines.