energy crisis makes humanity pay attention to alternative fuels for vehicles, especially for liquefied gas.In this regard, the number of gas-filling stations (gas) is increased, and along with this increase and waste away.
aim of the present work: evaluation of hazard classes of industrial waste gas stations LLC "Energy".
The study identified priority pollutants, the types and volumes of waste.
When the studies have used conventional techniques [2, 3, 4].
Waste production activities of "Energy" are divided into two types: solid (waste fluorescent lamps, waste batteries, waste, industrial, transmission, engine oil, waste clothes, rags, waste pneumatic tires, waste cesspool, MSW, estimates from the territory,brake pad waste, waste incandescent) and gaseous (priority pollutants are hydrocarbons limit, odorant, hydrogen sulfide)
Of the 16 items of waste to I hazard class is one to two II-, III- to five, IV-seven,Class V to name two opasnosti- waste.
mass of solid waste generated
I hazard class 0,002-ton / year
II hazard class, 0.0157 tons / year
III hazard class, 1.03650 t / year
IV hazard class, 62.4106 tons / year
Class V opasnosti- 0.0332 tons / year
Total: 62.3 t / year
mass of gaseous waste generated
II class opasnosti- 1.57 * 10-6 ton / year
III class opasnosti- 2.4 *10-6 t / year
Total: 3,97 * 10-6
Thus, at gas stations LLC "Energy" on the number of items and weight of the waste is dominated by 4 class of danger.
- MNR Order number 511 of 15.06.2001g."The criteria for classifying hazardous waste classified as dangerous for the environment»
- method of calculating education othodov.- St. Petersburg, 1990.
- Methodology for the calculation of specific indications of pollutants emissions into the atmosphere at gas facilities.JSC "GIPRONIIGAZ», 1996.
- method of calculating the concentration in the air of harmful substances in emissions predpriyatiy.- St. Petersburg: Gidrometeoizdat. 1987
- Recommendations for enterprises division into categories of danger depending on the weight and species composition ejected inpolluting SUBSTANCE M 1994 GOST 20448-90
- hydrocarbon liquefied gases fuel for domestic consumption.
- Akhmetov LA, roots EV Sitshaev TZRoad transport and environment a medium, Tashkent Mehnat, 1990 284s
- Bezuglaya EY, Smirnova IAUrban air and izmeneniya.- St. Petersburg .: 2008-259s
- Environmental safety of traffic - M .: Transport, 1990 -127s