Springtime is perhaps the most beautiful: at this time the nature begins to awaken, everything comes to life and begins to bloom.Here are just some flowering it brings no joy, and exacerbation of hay fever (seasonal allergic to flowering), symptoms and treatments which are considered in this article.
What is hay fever and how it manifests itself?
Previously, the disorder known as "hay fever."It arises because of too active reactions to pollen particles, which settles on the nasal mucosa and causes irritation.Naturally, the immune system reacts to such "intrusion", taking pollen particles of the virus, as a result - there are irritation, sneezing and itching.Allergy to bloom, the symptoms of which are very similar to symptoms of colds, creates discomfort and prevents a person to lead an active and healthy lifestyle.Indicators of hay fever symptoms are:
- fits of sneezing;
- tearing and redness of the eyes;
- nasal congestion, runny nose, and rich;
- shortness of breath;
- coughing and wheezing
- sore throat;
- shortness of breath;
- skin rashes.
All these signs may indicate that a person is allergic to start the season flowering.Symptoms of this disorder are very similar to the common cold, but there is one significant difference: the hay fever is no fever, and symptoms are most pronounced in the dry and hot weather.In people with allergies, such aggravation appears regularly at the same time, it continued for about a month.
How to treat allergic to flowering
To answer this question, the first thing to do is to visit a doctor, he will help determine what caused the allergy on flowering.Symptoms of hay fever can be removed using special agents, as well as using a nasal spray.When inflammation of the eye and tear to the aid of a drop on the basis of such material as "interferon".To prepare for the spring, the winter can be vaccinated against allergies: it consists in the fact that within a few months will need to enter the microscopic doses of the allergen to accustom the body to it.Some people are mistaken, thinking that if the springtime has passed, then disappeared allergic to flowering.Treatment and prevention of hay fever can get rid of such serious diseases such as bronchial asthma, anaphylactic shock, atopic dermatitis, allergic conjunctivitis, and angioedema.
Preventive measures against hay fever
To ease their condition and not to aggravate it further, you should stick to simple and useful recommendations:
- During flowering should try not to open the windows and do not go out in the evening, when the air is cooler.
- Arriving home, you should immediately change clothes and take a shower, it is desirable, because the particles of pollen can remain on the hair.
- should pay attention to their housing: street clothes should not be in the same room in which a person is sleeping, do not raise the windows potted plants or to make bouquets of dried plants.
- recommended to give up some foods: milk, strawberries, carrots, pineapple, kiwi fruit and other exotic fruits and their juices, nuts, seeds.