volitional qualities of personality is not given to man by birth, they appear under the influence of education.The first act of will the kid commits during birth, which starts the mechanism of strong-willed, the desire to live, to overcome difficulties.
development dynamics will
1) By the second month of life the newborn begins to master their chaotic movements, specifically capturing a subject that caught his attention.Gradually, in the first year of life the baby possessed his body, voice, copiers adults.Parents create the conditions to help how to train willpower, and to develop it: a bright toy in the area of access to the child, but to get it, baby needs to roll over or crawl to her.
2) When a child is a year, he starts walking.Having mastered the movement, the kid tries to complicate yourself steps: steps over the hole, runs on the hill, closes her eyes while walking.Do not remove from his way any obstacles: for it is the strength training will improve the skills.
3) During the period of
4) In preparing the child for school, parents are thinking about how to train the student will power the future, because it will take a lot of mental strength to perform the job of the teacher, to achieve the correct spelling of letters, hold the attention throughout the lesson.It is recommended for all previous periods to teach the baby to bring it started to end, giving solutions to complex problems and puzzles, but also feasible for the child.Upon cancellation of the activity to provide timely assistance to create a situation of success, rejoice together the results obtained.
How to train willpower via tales
technology can be used both at home and in kindergarten.
1) make the selection of such stories where the character makes a volitional action and get the desired result, or an unexpected reward.For example, a fairy tale "Sivka-burka", in which the father asks his three sons keep watch box, catch a thief who tramples wheat at night.Senior and middle brother failed with the request of his father, and the younger Ivan somehow managed to catch the thief.
2) Select a fragment of a fairy tale, which helps to understand what exactly did the hero of the story to show willpower.Re-read the contents, which describes that Ivan did not sleep at night because I did not lay, and sitting on the stones, not allowing yourself to fall asleep.It was uncomfortable to sit, but the instructions of his father he performed.
3) adult child pays attention to the fact that the award to Ivan was not only thanks to his father, but the horse as a gift, and the bride-beauty.
4) Next, use a method transfer from a fairy tale into reality.It is proposed to recall, had a child or any of his friends find themselves in a situation where something did not want much to do on behalf of an adult, but he suffered and completing quests.However, you can remember a few fragments of the life experience of the child, to consolidate the positive effects of belonging to the hero of the tale.
The older preschool aged children love fairy tales, where much depends on the character's efforts to overcome the difficulties when you have to go to the Far Far Away kingdom, guess riddles, to be patient.In every fairy tale characters use different techniques that can tell the child how to train willpower.Adults need only offer monthly for reading in the afternoon or before bedtime fairy tale with a new story and a new way to achieve the goal hero.