Friedrich Nietzsche once said: "If you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you."As this passage relate to the theme of "degradation of the individual?"The fact that a person who is not engaged in self-development, takes on addictions and losing their personal qualities of experience stressors that are not able to resist.Having one choice in favor of such a position, a person falls under the influence of destructive factors, which are beginning to dominate the personality: bad habits, showing the weaknesses, and then become part of the norm, and if a person with them is one.If a person is focused on regressive behavior, in this case, there is a degradation of man.
Personality consists of several components that are functioning properly, allow it to develop harmoniously:
If one of them begins to function with disabilities, then we can talk about the beginning of this process, as the degradation of the individual.Thus
causes and types of degradation
reasons for such violations favored by many factors, and it is worth noting here are the most common:
- addiction.Immersing a person in the illusory perception of reality, this kind of factors disorient the individual, resulting in a loss of adequate motivation.In addition to the psychological adverse effects, the person receives damage to health, for example, excessive use of alcohol disrupts the functioning of neurons in the brain, liver cirrhosis;
- lack of conditions for harmonious development.Most often, the reason why the degradation of youth.The impossibility of self-realization after the training, the lack of financial support at the beginning of an independent life leads to depression and frustration that motivate young people to wrongdoing and create improper outlook;
- loss of meaning in life.Due to the significant loss of a person exposed to "corrosion" and its single most important issue that requires immediate response: "Why live?".Under the yoke of the provisions of the disoriented man changed, as a rule, not for the better.This can lead to a suicide attempt;
- lack of suitable social relations.A person placed in a social environment, which it denies, does not get the joy of communion, he formed complexes, develops isolation;
- impossibility of self-realization.The degradation of the individual occurs when a person can not find the use of their abilities.Particularly susceptible to this vain and hard-working people.
degradation of the individual is manifested in several forms:
In what areas of life affected by degradation of the individual?
regressive development of personal qualities entail a change in the areas of life:
- morality - is a distortion or a complete loss of spiritual values, the ignoring of ethical norms seen;
- ability to work - a man refuses to be able to work or really lost this function (for example, because of the long-term alcohol or drug dependence);
- mental activity.If the individual does not read books, not engaged in the development of intellectual abilities, it is one of the signs that the growing degradation of the individual.Accordingly, in the future it can be achieved absolute inability to such occupation.