for the process of human development is characterized by a pattern.It is manifested in an effort to form a community of people.Researchers distinguish their various kinds.So, there are professional, group, territorial, ethno-social, ethnic communities.The last two species studied entopolitologiey.
commonality in the broadest sense is a set of people who are united by stable relationships and social connections.This set is endowed with certain characteristics that give it identity.
Ethnic communities, unlike the others, formed consciously created Historically, independently of the mind and will of the people.These arise from the aggregate needs of social development, and production.Ethnic communities have a different shape - from the primitive people flock to the modern nations.In each of these forms reflects the level of development and the nature of social production, the productive forces, as well as particular kinds of relationships and connections in the society.Ethnic communities in their fram
Each community is a "product" of the interaction of social relations in concrete historical framework.In accordance with a change in the conditions of existence change the form and content of the system.With the development of civilization is marked complication of generality, the formation of the internal structure.With each successive system transcends the previous one.
in ethnology community is usually regarded as an ethnic group.The formation of the ethnic group is called "ethnogenesis".By understanding the nature of the formation of the system, there are several approaches.In Russia, there was a long period and was used as a generally accepted concept that the people (ethnic group) is primarily a social phenomenon, and under the law, according to which the society develops.Recognition of peoples (along with other large social groups) of the population in the country allows you to distribute some of them legitimate, stable characteristics and qualities of great social associations.
These characteristics, in particular, should include:
- Education public interest group that form of solidarity within the system.
- Ability to sociodemographic reproduce itself.This ability is due to the presence of biosocial mechanisms that affect the historical development of larger social structures.
- internal heterogeneity.The major social associations inevitable separation into layers.
- Within each structure in one degree or another is the formation and consumption of material, spiritual, professional, commercial-earners and other valuables.
- awareness of people who belong to one large social group to belong to her and her reality.
- self-governance and control.For large social groups characterized by self-organization of the structure.This is ensured by the presence of Group leverage transmission of information, development and implementation of the goals.
is important to note the close relationship the concepts of "ethnicity" and "culture".At the same time great importance in the formation of spiritual values is self-consciousness.It acts as a sign of any social structure.One should also not forget about the interrelation of concepts "language" and "ethnicity".All these signs are formed in accordance with the environmental conditions and together allow us to distinguish one from another social group.