concept of the state is inextricably linked with the history of its origin and development.First of all, you must consider the purposes for which it was created, and the functions which it is intended to carry out.Initially, it was created to protect against external enemies, regulation of economic relations between the people, meet the needs of specific social groups, as well as to consolidate power over subjugated peoples.Subsequently, its functions and goals facing it greatly enhanced.For example, it was the social support provided to poor people, provided the cultural development of the population.
concept of the state
So far, there is no single definition.Virtually all sources contain different interpretations.They have in common is that they contain the characteristics of a state: territory, the people and public authorities.Given the fact that the latter tend to focus primarily on protecting the interests of certain classes, nationalities, backgrounds and elites can derive the following g
concept of the state and its symptoms
order to reveal the concept of the state, you need to install the features that it has.These include:
- presence of the territory.The state distributes its authority and protects all the people who are its people.In connection with this, there was the institution of citizenship and nationality;
- sovereignty, that is, the independence of the state in international relations and the rule throughout its territory;
- presence of the population, that is, a collection of people living in the country;
- existence of state symbols: the flag, emblem and anthem;
- presence of public authority.For the management of the country created the state apparatus, which includes: the police, the army, the courts, etc .;
- legislation, which is necessary for the regulation of existing relationships;
- monopoly on the legal use of physical force and coercion;
- tax system that form the state budget, the necessary financial security for the country;
- monopoly on representing the interests of the population in the international arena.
concept of the state and its functions
There are internal and external functions of the state.The former include the educational, economic, cultural, educational, social and other.The second group - the country's defense, the function of mutually beneficial cooperation with other countries in the cultural, political, economic and other spheres.
educational function is aimed at providing citizens with the possibility of obtaining scientific knowledge and mastery of professions.Economic - expressed in the regulation of the country's existing commodity-money relations, to ensure financial stability.Cultural and educational - is to create the conditions to meet the needs of people in the field of spiritual development.
social function is reflected in the support of vulnerable groups, providing the needy with housing, employment, the provision of free education and medicine, etc.The constitutions of many countries enshrined the concept of the welfare state (including the Russian Federation), the policy is aimed at creating and providing conditions for a dignified life and free development rights.