drug "Nurofen forte" - a round tablet, convex on both sides and covered with a sugar wafers, marked with a red "Nurofen400".This drug belongs to the antipyretic and analgesic agents.
It is concentrated in the plasma within 1-2 hours and it binds to a protein of 90%.Slowly penetrating the joints, this agent remains in the synovial fluid, creating a concentration higher than the plasma itself.
means "Nurofen forte" is used for neuralgia, migraine.It is very good on the tooth and headache, as well as soreness in the muscles and the back.It is an ideal tool in the attacks of rheumatic fever, painful menstruation and feverish conditions arising from the cold.
have drug "Nurofen forte", like other drugs, there are contraindications.
If you have hypersensitivity to acetylsalicylic acid and other ingredients contained in the composition, use of this drug can cause rhinitis, rhinosinusitis or hives.It is also not recommended to take it in diseases of the stomach an
Another contraindication to the use of this drug are disorders of blood clotting factors (hemorrhagic diathesis, hemophilia).Do not use it after coronary artery bypass surgery.
It can not be used if you have had intracranial hemorrhage or gastrointestinal bleeding.Also do not use it if you suffer from liver disease.It can not be taken for pregnant women and children under the age of 12.
Use the "Nurofen forte" with caution in:
- treatment of the elderly;
- high blood pressure or heart failure;
- cirrhosis of the liver;
- blood diseases;
- somatic diseases of unknown etiology;
- use of alcohol;
- Propafenone glucocorticoid hormones.
In preparation "Nurofen forte", the instruction attached to the package.Treatment of these funds must be made at least a short course in the lower treatment dose.With prolonged use, requires monitoring of blood tests.At the use of the drug should not drink alcohol and it is better to refrain from transport management.
When used drugs such as "Nurofen" description of side effects should be read first.This will help you avoid allergic reactions.Using this drug may include:
- nausea, heartburn, vomiting, constipation, bloating, abdominal pain, pancreatitis, pain and dry mouth, diarrhea and loss of appetite, aphthous stomatitis, gingivitis, hepatitis, bronchospasm, and dyspnea;
- hearing loss, ringing or noise in the ears, blurred vision, or split, dry eyes, scotoma, of allergic conjunctivitis, or swelling of the eyelids;
- dizziness, anxiety, insomnia, headaches, nervousness, irritability, drowsiness and hallucinations;
- increase in pressure, heart failure, tachycardia;
- allergic nephritis, cystitis, edema, polyuria, and renal failure;
- rash, pruritus, urticaria, angioedema, bronchoconstriction, anaphylaxis;
- leukopenia, anemia, agranulocytosis, thrombocytopenia.
I note that side effects occur infrequently, if properly follow the instructions and do not use the drug if there are contraindications.And in general medicine "Nurofen forte" - this is a very effective and reliable means of heat and pain.