total household income consists of the income of all family members, including all sorts of bonuses and allowances.Gross income may include:
- wages in any form, bonuses, royalties and other payments, which are issued for the performance of certain work, including on the basis of an agreement for labor, organizations, farms and individual entrepreneurs.
- Revenues for work in religious organizations, including the income of the priests.
- funds, taxable, from entrepreneurial activity.
- fees for legal services.
- stipends paid to students of vocational schools, colleges and higher educational institutions, as well as scholarships, which are paid to organizations.
- child benefits.
- Amounts received alimony.
- unemployment benefits.
- benefits for temporary disability.
- Social pensions and old-age pension.
- payments due to companies bearing the one-time (for the purchase of vouchers to sanatoriums, rest homes, children's health institutions, as well as for food, maintenance of children in institutions for the purchase of tickets, etc.).
- Revenues from the lease or sale of real estate, garages, cars, agricultural products, securities and other assets.The exception is the money raised from the sale of property by citizens, owned by them, and aimed at the reconstruction, construction or purchase of residential premises.
- Interest on deposits, dividends on shares and other securities as well as interest on deposits in banking institutions.
- Gains on civil contracts (copyright agreement, contract).
- benefits and other forms of assistance at the expense of the regional budget.The exceptions are benefits to citizens in the reconstruction of dilapidated dwellings, construction or purchase of new housing.
- Funds obtained in the form of gifts, inheritances.
total family income is calculated taking into account the deduction of taxes withheld from wages, as well as taking into account the deduction of alimony.Total family income is calculated on the basis of all higher paragraphs that are taking place in the family, with the exception of funds from the sale of residential property, unless they are used to purchase, renovation or construction of new housing.
value of the total income needed to obtain grants, benefits for housing, social housing, as well as to obtain a bank loan.Given that the bulk of total revenue at the majority of Russian citizens is wages, the majority of Russian banks require a certificate of employment.It is estimated that the monthly income of a family of two people must be at least 30 000, excluding the funds spent on the dependents.In pursuit of profits, some banks bypass this rule and make loans to families with a combined income of less than 30,000, without even considering the question of what funds will be kept dependents, if any.
Before considering the application for the loan the bank will try to determine whether the client with his total income to repay the loan.In the development of mortgage program takes into account the fact that a one-time payment may not exceed 35% of total revenue.Hence, it can be calculated taking into account the monthly cash income of the family, how much and for how many years may pay a client.Total family income can vary, depending on circumstances, but to secure the appropriate changes, you need to provide social protection agencies or banking institutions necessary information and documents.