Political advertising - is the spread of certain information on political parties, associations, public and state organizations, public authorities and citizens involved in the activities of a political nature.Before the public can hear the ideas of the program, relations by various means.Distribution of political information began with the moment when there was a state.At the time, the authorities became necessary to start communication (communication) with the population in order to get him help.Thus, through the information to the state it was convenient to influence the behavior of its citizens.
Political advertising being specific communications system, is designed to change the behavior and consciousness of the people in accordance with the objectives of the advertiser.
structure of specific information dissemination include:
- subject.Under this definition, it is understood political movements (unions, parties), candidates for elective office.
- object.In this case, we have in mind the target audience (voters).
- Item - the individual leaders of political parties, movements, associations, and other pre-election programs.
- Target.Political advertising can be carried out for the formation of public opinion.The aim may be the rise to power through elected offices.
- tasks.This definition is often used precise objectives.
- Funds.These include publications and broadcasts in the mass media, posters, videos, leaflets, debates, meetings with the target audience (voters).Integral forms of dissemination of political information become pictures, cartoons, caricatures.Quite popular are also broadcast.Very common souvenirs as a form of political information reports.
- backward and forward linkages.The presence of these elements involves a public opinion surveys, studies the relationship to the applicant and his agitation and more.
As a communications structure from a psychological point of view, political advertising has three main components.The first is cognitive (cognitive) element.It gives the user the new information.The second element is considered to be affective.It forms the right emotional attitude.Still others believe the regulatory component, designed to encourage certain actions.
Features of political advertising should be considered special, but considering that it contains psychological specifics of commercial advertising.
similarities between the two concepts is the presence of a "commodity" or suggestions (ideas, political leader or party) and the market, in which consumers are voters.
difference is a place that takes political advertising at democratizing society in your life.Dissemination of information is not limited to certain patterns (posters, stands, publications, etc.).In terms of the psychological examination focused various appearances of political candidates, designed to influence the minds and therefore the voter's choice, also apply to political advertising.
Despite the fact that there are many definitions, in each of them there is the concept of "communication".Thus, the distribution of political information is carried out using mass media and other means of ensuring communication with voters.The aim - to influence the attitudes of people on political subjects or subjects.
With political advertising creates image of the party, people, programs of political views.