The rule of "72 hours".

Almost every person has the desire, ideas, plans for the future.It's all live in our heads for months and even years.However, only a small percentage of people embodies everything their plans into reality.Fear of the new can comprehend the most persistent of us.The reasons for this need to look fear in the minds of people.All the problems come from the subconscious.At its core, an ordinary person tends to put off important tasks for an indefinite time in the future.This in no case can not be done, because in this way the desire loses its edge, and a man loses interest.Scientists have developed a specific psychological technique, which allows to realize their dreams and desires in life for a certain time.That's about it will be discussed in the article below.

essence of the right to 72 hours

main problem of human thought is that we generate an idea, but do not seek to implement it.In other words: a man can be, and wants to do something, it has an internal plan for implementing its ideas, but there is

no determination.Many people know how to change their lives, but to really do it, not everyone can.Availability of talent, courage, business acumen, or other positive qualities does not affect the speed or quality of the implementation of the idea.Here the question arises: what is the most effective way to implement the conceived?There is a specific rule of "72 hours".Its essence is to realize his idea by any means within 72 hours of its occurrence.According to research scientists, people within 72 hours of a 99% chance of success, and only 1% is a failure.Thus, to take an informed decision as possible and begin to act boldly.

history rules

first rule about 72 hours, said Boro Schaefer, a German business consultant.

Initially this psychological technique used exclusively in the field of finance.Schafer argued that within 72 hours any conceived financial transactions necessary to try to implement, since at this time the greatest chance of success.Usually 72 hours later migrated to other areas of business life.It should be noted that during the allotted period necessarily implement all the ideas completely.The main thing - to make at least a little, small step on the way to his dream.

rule of "72 hours" - the process of action

When a person makes the transition from the inner thoughts to their practical implementation, its further actions will subconsciously programmed for success.As mentioned above, the whole idea of ​​implementing optionally once, sufficient to perform a small step.Many marketers and psychologists are advised to write down ideas on paper, and to carry out detailed analysis immediately after the occurrence.During the processing of the data is necessary to pay attention to the following aspects:

  • essence of goal (idea).
  • implementation period (total, excluding first 72 hours).
  • main sources that can assist in the implementation process.
  • obstacles.
  • Any alternative ways of implementation.

Even at an early stage of project development generally, "72 hours" will assist greatly as a person begins to realize his idea, acting consciously.

What obstacles might arise?

As the realization of the idea to prepare for the fact that the brain will reject such a violent activity.As a result, there will be jumping to conclusions, and negative thoughts about the subject of speculation.Lack of funds, short term, the lack of experience - this is the standard superficial judgments that do not give an idea or realize their dream.They just need to be overcome by mobilizing the power of will.It is best in this situation to formulate the reasons that explain why the idea will be successful in the future.Another important obstacle is the fear of making a mistake.Keep in mind that losing battle does not lead to the defeat in the war.Small plates in the course of work are acceptable.With their help a person accumulating the necessary experience.Schafer's idea was originally based on the fact that the person has learned to overcome their fears by building a strict timeframe.That's the way the rule is working "72 hours".Its action is aimed at overcoming the internal fear new.

enjoy the rights in the affairs of the heart

Rule "72 hours" applies in almost all situations.But the best it has proved itself in matters of relationships between men and women.Psychologists are advised to take the first steps since when did the idea of ​​a close acquaintance, for 72 hours.If we set aside active action, it is possible that one person will never know about passionate feelings experienced by the other to him.So, if you decide to invite someone to a movie or a coffee with a view to explain - do it for 72 hours.The result is guaranteed to be successful.The rule of "72 hours" in a relationship has a high level of efficiency.

So, we thoroughly understand the essence of how the rule of "72 hours", and explore its major advantages in terms of the human psyche and the real environment.