Spring brings with it not only the spring mood, but also aggressive ticks.How are mites under the skin of a person?What is the danger they currently are?On these and other questions to answer in this article.
Where are they found?
Usually mites are found in areas with relatively dense vegetation.By the way, it is a false belief that these parasites spider jump on us from the trees.In fact, ticks are sitting on the grass and randomly cling to our clothes, and then crawl under it, looking for the most vulnerable place for a bite.
Where ticks bite?
Before we learn how to look beneath the skin mites, let us look at how some of the places they have bite.Basically, these things can suck anywhere, but the most favorite places are:
- inguinal folds;
- and other places with a thin skin and a plentiful blood supply.
Getting on the human body, mites long enough seeks, wherever it suck.Note that this process can take up to 4 hours!During this time, the parasite can be detected.
As they bite?
If the tick has not been detected in a timely manner, it will begin to master the process for itself.He bites through human skin in such a way that we do not even feel it.Then he just bites into the resulting wound.
know why we do not feel their bites?Because these parasites are able to allocate special painkillers.
How are mites under the skin?
Externally attached ticks becomes like a big mole with protruding legs.If you suddenly feel that suddenly appeared on the body of a new mole - cheerleaders!Sometimes such a mole may be a significant risk for you!Here are the mites under the skin!
curious that these parasites on animals look different.This is understandable: cats and dogs are not able to remove the tick before it until he gets drunk their blood, and not turn into a ball.You've seen what it looks like a tick in a dog?This is a real blue-green ball!Look at the picture below.
what time they can be on our body?
attached ticks can hang on our body for a few days!Further, there are two variants of the situation:
- suck blood parasite alone falls off;
- begins to penetrate into the deeper layers, multiplying and provoking a dangerous infection - encephalitis.
What to do if you find a tick?
- If you find a tick on your body you must apply to the emergency room.
- If you can not for some reason get professional help, the tick should be removed independently.Do not pull it immediately so as not to break belly.With half a minute shake of the parasite in the hand, and then gently and slowly remove.
- not cauterize the parasite sticking out of your skin with alcohol, do not apply oil and sprinkle with salt.
So, let's summarize all of the above.
- Signs of mite attacked you, quite imperceptible - its bite is painless.
- After introducing anesthetic fluid parasite begins to stick their proboscis to one of the blood vessels and thus eat.
- Since the mite usually found until it no longer, the main sign of his presence - a protruding abdomen that resembles a mole.