money whose origins are closely linked with the development of trade relations and the formation of valuation products have become an integral and important part of the global economy.The story of their formation began many centuries ago, however, and at the moment we can observe their further development and transformation.
officially recognizes two theories of education means of payment:
- Rationalist, largely based on history.
- evolutionary studied scientifically established and described in detail by Karl Marx.
The first is that the money came as a payment instrument as a result of an agreement between people.With their help, it was much easier to exchange products for different purposes.
founder second theory is Marx presented his scientific work "Capital", where he expounded his theory of the evolution of the means of payment.Product - material wealth a person, he assesses the quality, time and labor costs in its manufacture.It turns out that every product has an exchange value.Disagreements arise in the process of exchange of goods became a catalyst for a special category of allocation equivalent.That it began to express the estimated value of the products made.This special category and become money whose origins are inseparably linked with the development of barter and society in general.
Evolutionary theory goes against the rationalist and proves that the state and deliberate arrangement of people did not have adequate influence on the origin of the money.In short, create a product already has a price, which is based on yesterday's test demand.Up to this point every thing does not carry cash functions.
functions of means of payment
Cost of goods expressed money.The origin, nature and function of important to know.Objectives of the means of payment are reduced to the following points:
- measure of value.The main function of confirming the value of money as a universal equivalent value, which is reflected in the price of goods.
- medium of exchange.Responsible for the process of movement of products on the market according to the scheme: commodity-money-commodity.
- means of payment.Money is the intermediary in the case of exchange of goods, as a result of the payment transaction is not always made in cash.Often firms use borrowed money or loans and deferred payment.The funds paid after a certain period, are the final stage of the transaction.
- means savings, investments and savings.Money, the origin of which is related to commodity exchange, is a means for the acquisition of additional benefits and improve quality of life.Therefore, augmentation of wealth, many are now engaged.
- World money.They serve as an international means of payment, and the expression of social wealth.Previously, the role played gold coins, but today even the foreign currency reserve and the share in the IMF and special drawing rights.