Chart of Accounts and instructions for its use include correspondence, basics of economic purpose.In other words, not all operations are covered.
In the first part of the chart of accounts and instructions for its use provides information on long-term assets.The first section deals with intangible assets, fixed and other long-term funds.
Instructions for use of accounts indicate that in this section summarizes the presence, movement, and expenditure:
- basic resources that belong to the company in accordance with the right to property and obtained in accordance with the contract of finance lease.
- intangible asset that has an establishment on the basis of property rights.
- long-term Investments in associates and affiliated business companies, securities or corporations with foreign capital, and others.
- imported and domestic equipment to be installed.
- All kinds of investments.
- part of the calculation of long-term nature, accounts for finance leases, deferred charges, debt (long-term) staff, other receivables (receivables).
In the 2nd section of the instructions for use of accounts highlights the accounting procedure for accounting items:
- core resources.
- Wear these funds.
- basic resources, obtained in accordance with the financial lease contract.
- long-term investment.
- capital investments.
- equipment for installation.
- amortization of intangible resources.
- intangible assets.
- deferred expenses and receivables (receivables) long-term nature.
Instructions for use of accounts in the second part clarifies the accounting for current assets.Scores section Inventories are intended to summarize data on the movement and availability:
- feedstock, purchased semi-finished products, materials, components, packaging, fuel, household accessories, spare parts and other assets, which are intended for use in the production process, orthe performance of services or works.
- work in progress.
- products for sale in the ordinary course of the organization.
- finished goods.
Instructions for use of accounts procedure requires some form of accounting of commodity inventories.It should, in particular, pay attention to their state structure, the amount of movement, the order of revaluation and other indicators.The credentials should include information on research of reserves to reduce the cost of products, the rational use of material resources, reducing consumption rates, as well as the proper methods of storage and preservation.This section describes how to reference articles on accounting:
- animals for fattening and breeding.
- Acquisitions and harvested materials.
- primary production.
- semi-finished products in the enterprise.
- Serving farms.
- auxiliary production.
- overhead cost.
- finished products.
section on accounts receivable is summarized account information from customers, from affiliates and subsidiaries of companies, separate divisions, as well as the received bills, debts of debtors, shareholders, employees.
In the section on cash, short-term investments and other current assets accounts are intended to summarize the data on the movement and availability of cash resources in the national and foreign currency in banks in accounts at the box office, as well as on investments in securities of short-term nature,about losses and shortages.