in pedagogical high school taught several specialized disciplines.The process of learning of general issues of pedagogy, but gradually become more specialized subjects depending on the obtained profession.For example, comparative education is taught to students of the Faculty of Foreign Languages, and the management of educational systems will be most useful for those planning to take a position of leadership in the educational institution of any type.
improve the quality of teaching the discipline in several ways:
1) Students are motivated to create their own types of schools, their own teaching methods and management, to the opening of experimental facilities and basic schools for specialized universities.
2) Knowledge of the discipline of "management of educational systems" are transmitted in the form of lectures, discussions covered material and discussions.Students are given the opportunity to prepare and give a lecture on the subject of discipline, or to prepare a draft of a new School of Management.The theme of the project discussed in advance with the teacher, as well as determine the number of project implementers.They can be from 1 to 4 people.The project is presented and discussed in the lab.But since any discussion is based on a knowledge of the laws of education, there is need for these laws to read, to study, to analyze.
3) Control test tasks in the form of 5-6 questions are at the beginning of each session to consolidate the previously obtained knowledge.Students independently set themselves the mark - at point for a correct answer.If the teacher developed rating system, the total score for each class will be a considerable sum, allows you to compete with those who did not manage to test or missed a session.
4) Methods of management of educational systems are processed annually in the process of passing educational practice.Students in their specialty is conducting a series of lessons with the students, practicing management techniques pupils group.Additionally, students learn the structure of management of the school and participate in the process by attending the educational councils at the general meetings and meetings with parents.We study the normative documents on the basis of which the activities of the institution, in particular, the articles of association of educational institutions for the establishment of a model regulation.As a result, conclusions about what methods and principles of management of educational systems are the most efficient in the institution.
5) The examination on the discipline "Management of educational systems" held in the form of creative management of the project, which should reflect all the principles of governance, regulated by the law on education.It should be taken into account principles of state policy in education: the principles of humanism, freedom and democratization in management, the secular character of education, accessibility and unity of the national cultural and educational space.
quality results learned knowledge is usually tracked by an independent commission, which offers students pass the test on the discipline of "management of educational systems."Testing is carried out in a year or two after the end of the course.Thus, experts estimate the level of residual knowledge, which normally should be 50-60% of the knowledge provided by standards of discipline "Management of educational systems."Residual knowledge remain in the structure of long-term memory and can be applied to future teachers in the course of professional activities.