Payment in any of its forms is a major source of income of the employee.She is probably the most effective incentive to quality and highly productive labor.
With the move in time to a market economy has undergone fundamental changes and the content of remuneration.The government refused any control over it, and it was left behind only the right to set minimum wage.Everything else - the tariff rates and salaries for positions with additional payments and allowances, and conditions of bonuses - from the time set on each company individually.
Depend wages may be on a number of factors, chief among them - is the financial condition of an organization, as well as the socio-economic situation in the country as a whole or in a particular region it.In addition, he is under the influence the situation on the consumer market and the labor market, the dynamics of prices for goods and services, competition, and so on. N.
Today, there are three systems of wages, which we consider.
1. Tariff.It lies in the fact that the differentiation of wages for different categories of workers is carried out according to the set of regulations.This takes into account the working conditions, the complexity of the work, the climatic characteristics of the region, the nature of work and its intensity.
tariff system is available in two forms: a piece-rate and time-based.The main difference between them - a method of accounting for labor costs.For piecework wage takes into account the amount of the product that was produced, and the time-based - time worked.
piecework form from appropriate to apply when there is a real opportunity to fix a number of performance indicators and standardize them with the establishment of standards of time and development.Piece-work, for example, a factory worker whose salary is dependent on the number of units of manufactured parts in their day shift, a month.
time-based form from appropriate to apply when the employee's work can not be normalized.In this case, the salary he is taken from the time he worked for (number of hours, days or shifts per month).Thus it decided to pay for services of the seller, watchman, etc..
2. tariff-wage system.As at the time shown, subject to the payroll in accordance with the rates and salaries is extremely difficult to avoid the so-called equalization, to overcome the contradiction that exists between the interests of the team as a whole and the individual employee.Thus, the tariff-wage system was a necessary quality measure aimed at eliminating this contradiction.
Such a system of implied that the employee salary will depend on the results of the organization as a whole, the department in which he is registered, as well as on the amount of money that the employer sends the payroll.
other words, the salary of an employee (for example, a design engineer in a category) will be equal to its share of the payroll, which is allocated to the entire head of his department.
tariff-wage system has the following characteristic features:
1. payroll level is strongly correlated with the level of wages.
2. The presence of constant coefficients that reflect the level of qualification of its employees and the labor participation in the results of the work.
The basis of tariff-wage system takes skill level, which actually characterizes the productivity of a particular specialist and assigned to all members of the workforce.
So, for example, there is a separation of design engineers into several categories - I, II, III.The question of which group include employee dares head of the division on the basis of a number of factors - education, experience and so on. N. Eventually Professional can change, and in accordance with it will increase or decrease his salary.Everything will depend on how this particular person will manifest itself in the work for a certain period of time.
3) Mixed.In such a system at the same time there are signs of both tariff and tariff-free systems.In particular, this may include a commission from "floating" salaries dealership mechanism of charging fees for the work.