concept of auditing and audit activities, as well as the objectives of the audit, auditing standards, the procedure of state regulation, as well as other issues relating to the activities of audit firms, are explained in the law of the Russian Federation "On Auditing."
According to the law adopted by the audit involve independent verification of the financial statements of the person subject to an audit in order to determine the degree of reliability, correctness of such statements.Activities to provide audit services (audit activities, audit services) - is the activity of auditing organizations and private auditors to conduct the audit, provide all sorts of related services.This range of services include government auditing standards.
need for regular auditing of financial statements by specialized companies with appropriate licenses, led to such reasons as
- opportunity enough to objectively evaluate the accuracy of the information provided and the correctness of the financial statements of its drafters,
- a direct correlation of the results of decisions thattake users (investors), the quality of information available to them,
- lack of user access to information and expertise for its proper verification.
To achieve the goal of audit during the audit specialist is necessary to solve the main objectives of the audit:
- primary collection of reliable information about the financial and economic activity to be audited entity and the formation of conclusions based on the information about the true financial condition of a business entity;
- functional tasks of the audit, including the correction (making recommendations on possible ways to bug fixes),
- the strategic objectives of the audit (Providing advice regarding the optimal strategy of development of the economic entity on the basis of the data);
- operational control (regular and systematic control of the company in order to prevent in the future, and other similar errors).
During the inspection established the completeness of reporting by the financial and economic documentation, a comprehensive reflection of the movement of assets and liabilities, the presence of any abnormalities in the method of valuation of assets installed at the plant.
Auditors' report on the reliability and accuracy of accounting (financial) statements of the entity should consider the following key points:
- general acceptability of the financial reporting,
- its validity and completeness,
- separation and orderly,
- correct classification of itemstheir detection and assessment.
One of the most important places in the economic activity of any enterprise occupy fixed assets (OS).They are used in the core activities (involved in the production, supply of goods or services, leased, etc.).Therefore, any business entity is extremely important to organize the accounting policies of fixed assets and strictly abide by it.The audit of fixed assets involves checking the correctness and legality of the implementation of business operations with their existing enterprise fixed assets, their proper initial recognition and document.
Tasks audit of fixed assets consist confirmation available in the financial statements of a business entity information on fixed assets.They suggest the study and analysis of the composition and structure of the operating system, as well as their conditions of storage and use, validation of recording the transactions on the movement of the operating system, the evaluation of accumulated depreciation and correct it in accounting, confirmation of the results of revaluation of fixed assets in the reporting year, etc..