Each owner of a garden or want to build a country house on a plot of the original garden path.At the same time there is a desire to perform it with minimal cost of funds.Self can be made of stone, brick paths.
also an excellent solution to the problem - the garden path made of concrete.The hands it is easy to perform, you can decorate in your own and save on the cost of materials and labor.
Forms garden paths
To track organically fit into the surrounding landscape, you must choose the appropriate design and style of the house and yard material from which it is made.In addition, this framework should be durable, practical and demanding to leave.
Tracks can be divided into the following types:
- dirt, paved (cobblestone),
- crushed stone,
- clinker (brick),
- stone (natural stone),
- end caps, tiled (concrete slabs and tiles),
- monolithic concrete.
first four species require relatively constant care and tverdopokrytye track, including track made of concrete with their hands, are the long, clean and tidy, beautiful, more practical.
specific form of garden paths selected on the basis of functionality, style and preferences of the owners of the yard.
Monolithic concrete paths are characterized by high strength, they are resistant to deformation, are pressed not even when the car is moving on them.Therefore, these grounds are perfect for places of arrival of vehicles from the entrance gate to the farm building.
Concrete paths obtained at the cheapest cost, but require effort and work.But it's worth it.In addition, the owner gets satisfaction from the fact that the track is made of concrete with their hands.It affects a variety of shapes, colors, patterns.Also, the texture of the concrete makes it possible to combine it with other materials: bricks, stone, gravel or other trim.
advantages of concrete track
advantages that have paved garden path made of concrete with their hands, due to the qualities of the material used.The positive characteristics of concrete are:
- strength and durability - not concrete products are pressed and deformed;
- ease of use - does not require special equipment;
- low cost - the cost of 1 sq.m.prmerno is 25 rub .;
- high resistance to climatic influences of any kind: cold, heat, moisture;
- resistance to aggressive media - is not afraid of spilled chemicals;
- ability to withstand high mechanical loads - allows without fear of carrying loads of garden paths;
- versatility - can be constructed in a large playground, a garden path with their hands without professional artists;
- concrete can create different shapes: straight and curved (depending on the casing), it may be colored and decorated, combined with many other materials.
How to make the width of the path?
First, the track width times the width of the tiles is performed, if used.
further need to consider both sides of the border of a width of about 6 cm.
Track overall width of about half a meter you can build on secondary routes, for example, on the way to the greenhouse: enough space for the passage of one person and the travel Unicycle cars.
the path width of 80 cm can hardly to miss a couple of people will pass a children's bicycle.But for the electric vehicle space is not enough.This path can be constructed to the farm buildings.
central track to do full-featured, from about a meter and a half with a little meter wide.Here and easily pass two people will pass the children on the transport and even place a small bench.
tracks of precast concrete tiles
Concrete slabs or tiles of small size - the easiest and fastest way to garden path was made of concrete with their hands.Reviews say that it is also the easiest method is to lay the track.
technology is its styling:
- Prepare base: to level the ground, make a layout.
- Spread agrovoloknom or geotextile sand to isolate from the ground.
- Base fill pyatisantimetrovym river bed damp (not wet!) Sand, leveled and compacted.River sand contains less clay, so it is watertight.
- Post alternately stacking plates.To the plate being moved by walking on it, you need to bury them, to strike a hammer through a wooden plank carefully so as not to split.Laying check level.
- tile joints overwritten with cement or sand.
If plates are placed back to back on sandy soils, then poured a layer of sand 3 cm. In loamy and clayey soils first poured gravel or slag thickness of 7-10 cm, and then a layer of sand 5 cm.
plate also can be installed onsolution, which is applied on a sandy base.The solution was placed in the corners of the tile fragments in the middle, when laying and pressing it is distributed uniformly beneath the surface.
track using the form
Today is a very popular form of garden paths to perform: wood, plastic, metal.They have a number of cells of various sizes and shapes (squares, rectangles, triangles, hexagons or of irregular configuration) and are used for display of a track.
To estimate the rate of such work, it is necessary to know that with the help of ready-made forms about six meters is possible to build a track in two hours.Forms can be purchased ready-made or make yourself.
For circular plates used for pouring sections of metal pipe or bucket without a bottom, retrieve the original garden path.
The hands of concrete and cast large plate with a framework of 7 mm reinforcement laid in a grid.Before casting technical lubricated with oil or varnish.Reinforcement is placed so that the top and bottom of its coating solution.After pouring the concrete compacted.
Materials and tools for pouring monolithic
To garden path was made of concrete with their hands, you need the following tools and materials:
- cement brand M400;
- coarse steel mesh;
- wire for binding 2 mm thick;
- concrete additives to improve the flexibility and waterproofing properties;
- pieces of sheet metal, plywood or boards with a minimum width of 25 cm;
- wooden pegs or reinforcement;
- plastic film;
- container for mixing the solution;
- bayonet shovels and spades;
- ironing width from half a meter;
- largest mlotok or sledgehammer;
- small construction tools: different size spatulas and trowels.
example calculating the appropriate amount of material for the part of the central track length and width of one meter and a thickness of 10 cm:
- thickness of the layer of sand for bedding is 10 cm. The required amount of sand will be so:
- multiplying the length, width and thickness will 0.10 m3;
- according to the reference data of 1 m3 sand weighs 2.4 tons;
- recalculate the desired volume: 2400kg / m3 m3 x 0.10 = 240 kg.
2. It is important to choose the right concrete mix for garden paths.His hands made the path will not crack if used for the solution of the following proportions:
- 1 part water,
- 1 part cement,
- 4 parts sand.
volume of cement required is calculated similarly to the sand and is the same value: 0.10 m3.According to the handbook, mixed sand cubic meter of concrete weighs 2.8 tons. For one meter of concrete will track weight: 2800 kg / m3 x 0,1m3 = 280 kg.Dividing the obtained value by 5 (the water does not take into account), we obtain the cement weight: 56 kg.
remaining value of 224 kg is the weight of water and sand intended for mixing concrete.
Based on the weight of materials for track thickness of 5 cm or 7 cm should be obtained weight value multiply by a factor of 0.5 or 0.7, respectively.
concrete path with his own hands: User
Performing pouring monolithic track is divided into the following stages:
- First the plan on a piece of paper with the application of all elements of the yard, buildings, paths, it is desirable to scale.
- next step is calculation of the amount of materials: it depends on the soil.On clay soils rather half-meter layer of concrete, and light loose and you must perform a one-meter layer.For marshy soil needs to be done half-meter gravel drainage layer before placing concrete.
- in progress by placing pegs marking according to plan.Between pegs pulled a thick rope.
- According marking incision turf spade and dug a trench.The depth of it should be about 20 cm, and if get gravel drainage is 25 cm. All the plant residues should be carefully removed.
- Further, installed formwork, which must be above the ground to 10 cm. On the outside, it fits snugly against the walls of the trench, and on the inside - reinforced pegs.
- At the bottom of the trench prepared plank agrovoloknom that the sand is not left in the ground, and it is poured and compacted the sand itself.It is necessary to drain the water.For better compaction sand cushion wetted.
- Top sand to lay a polyethylene film, must be without holes.It is necessary that the concrete has dried up not once, but gained the necessary strength.
- Knead the solution by adding a waterproofing admixture.
- At the bottom put a reinforcing mesh and put a solution.Seal, leveled with a shovel, then trowel.The middle path is arranged raised by 3 cm for water drainage in the rain.Every meter made expansion joints, then lined garden path made of concrete with their hands will not crack and deform depending on weather conditions.
- track covered film for a couple of days.The film is then removed and the formwork.During drying concrete is moistened with water.
- Sides hammer and rammed earth.Irregularities of the pegs are sealed with concrete.
When the trails in the summer, you can walk on it after five days in the winter - after ten.
Laid garden path made of concrete with their hands, a photo example of which can be found in large numbers to make the original can be decorated of.
will approach these options:
- at the stage of mixing the solution add the color pigment;
- dry dye can also be added during the surface smoothing trowel;
- after curing of concrete for three hours in a pressed pieces of glass, ceramics, bricks, natural stone, marble chips;
- in the gaps between the slabs or compensatory seams can sow grass or flowers;
- track surface can be decorated with a relief pattern, which is applied when the concrete has not completely frozen;
- for the polished surface of the latest iron: the solution is applied on the wet dry cement layer 6 mm, then rubbed his trowel.
If the track is made in the country with their own hands runs along the concrete flower bed, then it is not necessary to allocate a border.Other paths to trim looks spectacular.The border can be made of brick or pavers, either alone cast Framing elements.
particularly useful when laying curb concrete tiles, since it is necessary stop.It is because of the role of the limiter setting curb is a responsible task.It aims to keep the tiles from razezzhaniya under load.If the border is not fixed, the tiles over time will begin to diverge, and the garden path made of concrete with their hands to lose the original look.For strength concrete curb mounted on a tape base (or simply on the ground) and is supported on the outside of the pegs.
distance between the border and the tiles should be minimal, and styling - the most dense.