shoulder muscles are a group of muscles of the upper limb.Foremost among them belong to the muscles: supraspinatus, teres minor, infraspinatus, deltoid, subscapularis, and a large round.They are located around the shoulder joint, thus helping him to move.The muscles of the forearm and hand, as well as the shoulder muscles are also the muscles of the upper limb, but sovbodnoy part - hand.The forearm muscles are divided into two groups: the front and rear.The front group includes a surface layer, two layers deep and more.The forearm muscles surface layer of the front groups include:
1. The muscle brachioradialis, which is fixed to the radius, to its distal end.It leads to a bending of the forearm and wrist helps to occupy a position intermediate between pronation and supination.
2. round pronator, which is fixed to the bone of radiation, its middle third, and takes part in the fold of the forearm.
3. flexor carpi beam attached to the top of the second metacarpal bone.It manages folded hand and partially it proniruet.
4. flexor carpi ulnar consisting of two heads - the first and second.He controls the folding and bringing the brush.
5. Long palmar muscle participating in flexion and palmar aponeurosis straining.
6. flexor digitorum superficial, to bends II-V fingers phalanx medium and also takes part in the crook of the brush.
forearm muscles related to the deep layer of the front of the group include:
1. flexor big long fingers, which takes part in the crook of the brush and also flexes the distal phalanx of the thumb.
2. deep digital flexor which bends the distal phalanx and on II-V fingers and brush completely.
3. pronator square, proniruet forearm.
forearm muscles of the posterior group have two layers - the deep and superficial.Deep layer belonging to the rear group includes:
1. instep, which is over the muscle surface and supiniruet forearm.
2. length of the muscle, which removes a large finger brush and brush completely.
3. short thumb extensor great to brush attached to the base of the proximal phalanx of the thumb.He and a large finger on the hand bends, and extension of the proximal phalanx.
4. extensors Long fingers on the large brush attached to the base of the distal phalanx of the thumb.It leads to a straightening thumb large and partially removes it.
5. extensor digitorum index fixed on the proximal phalanx of the index finger on the back side.He unbend, respectively, index finger.
surface layer belonging to the rear group includes:
1. extensor carpi radialis long, fixed to the top of the second metacarpal bone on the back side.It is quite a bit of flex with forearm and wrist flexors radial brush unbend and takes her.
2. extensor carpi short beam attached to the beginning of the third metacarpal bone from the back side and serve as the extension of the hand.
3. extensor digitorum muscle is the abdomen, passing first in four tendons, which in turn are transformed into tension tendon is fixed to the base of the distal phalanges and middle on II-V fingers.Functions extension and fingers and hand.
4. extensor little finger attached to the base of the middle and distal phalanges on V finger.He alone extends the little finger.
5. extensor carpi ulnar, recorded at the beginning of the fifth metacarpal bone.It extends the wrist and leads her.Due to all the above muscles possible movement in the wrist and the elbow joints and finger joints and wrist.