high-tech medical care, in other words VMP - a set of diagnostic and therapeutic medical services performed in a hospital using a unique and complex medical technologies that have the resource consumption and medical technology have completed clinical significance.The quotas for high-tech medical assistance allocated and funded by the federal budget.The list of methods, types and forms of medical care, which are high-tech, annually approved by the Ministry of Health and Social Development of Russia in accordance with the needs in the FMP for each individual region.In other words, quotas for high-tech medical assistance to the region is determined independently, considering the needs of residents in the VMP on the basis of the dynamics and structure of morbidity in the region.
quota for treatment, which is given to the patient, covers all costs for treatment, which is carried out in a specialized medical center, including the hospital stay in the postoperative period and the period of hospitalization and the cost of medicines.
Quotas Ministry of Health, which are issued for the provision of high-tech medical care are entitled to all Russian citizens without exception.The main criterion for assistance are medical indications.
Currently accrual quotas for high-tech medical care is provided by three sources of funding.
- Treatment of patients and providing them with medical care in the federal specialized medical institutions at the expense of the federal quota.The direction of patients on federal quotas determined by the Order of the Health Ministry of the Russian Federation.Selecting a federal medical institutions depends on many factors, including the availability of transport schemes and long-term cooperation with various research centers.Among these centers there are, as the Russian Research Institute of Neurosurgery.Polenova in St. Petersburg, Tyumen Federal Center of Neurosurgery, Moscow Institute of Neurosurgery.Burdenko and many others.
In comparison with previous years, is now the most active federal quota issued in cities like Noyabrsk, Novy Urengoi, Nadym district and the city of Salekhard.
- direction of patients in public health facilities, and other institutions of the Russian Federation over regional quotas.
- referral of patients for treatment at the expense of regional target programs.
How is assisting in the VMP?
basis for a decision on the allocation of quota on high-tech medical care are conclusions and recommendations of the main expert of the need for FMP, which justified:
1) the medical records of the patient;
2) lack of ability to provide necessary assistance to the patient in the framework of territorial programs.
the day the direction of the patient documentation (test results, an extract from the medical history, laboratory, clinical, radiographic studies, which relate to the disease, no more than a month ago) for consultation in FSMU.The Commission fills a ticket on-line medical care, which is sent along with the documentation in FSMU.The results received in FSMU solutions are sent back to the Commission of the subject of the Russian Federation.In the case of a positive decision on the provision of necessary medical care to the patient, the Commission shall notify the medical institution that sent the documentation of the date of admission, the patient gives his attendant passes for concessional travel documents, fills and produces stamped and signed pass-direction to the upper urinary tract.In other words, it provides a quota for high-tech medical free assistance.