any decision - it is the responsibility and managerial decision-making - is doubly responsible because of management's decision depends on the efficiency of the entire organization and the people working in it.The decision making process - it is a whole range of activities.The decision must go through several stages of preparation in order to be accepted for execution.The main stages of management decision-making:
1.Sbor and analyze information on the situation to be solved.We need to try to collect the most accurate and complete information, using several sources.Then, the quantitative component of the entire volume of information, it is desirable to turn into quality.
2. Specifying goals.Experienced leader should be able to identify priorities, under which further highlighted the mechanisms, resources, and factors that affect the situation.
3. Stages of management decision-making would be incomplete without the development of the evaluation system.Each supervisor its approach to the assessment
4. Analysis of the situation makes it possible to establish certain factors that have an impact on this situation
5. Diagnosis of the situation.This stage is sometimes included as a component of the analysis of the situation.At this stage, the importance of the problem set, investigate the possibility of the impact of this problem on the production processes.In order to make the right management decisions, this diagnosis should be adequate.
6. Create a forecast of further developments.All stages of the management decision-making to some extent dependent on the ability to predict the future head of the development of the situation.Prediction of the situation makes it possible to determine the number of solutions.
7. What happens at the seventh stage, namely the generation of alternative solutions.All previous stages of managerial decision should serve as a basis for this phase.
8. Selecting the managerial influence and weeding unnecessary.After culling inefficient or ineffective for this is left alone, a maximum of two choices, further exposure.
9. Develop prospective scenarios of further developments.After the adoption of any administrative decision, the situation will develop rapidly, so rapidly respond to changing circumstances, it is necessary to identify the main trends of its development over time.
10. Expert assessment of the likely impact of management options.This evaluation will rank the quality control actions taking into account the evaluation system to identify the level of expected achievement, evaluate the material costs that will follow as a result of the alleged scenarios.
11. Collective expert evaluation is recommended when making important management decisions.They allow you to draw a reasonable basis for effective decision making.
12. Develop further an action plan allows to develop a set of measures to implement the administrative decision in life.
13. monitoring the implementation of solutions allows you to monitor further developments and respond quickly to any unforeseen deviations from the scheme.
14. Analysis of the results makes it possible to assess the effectiveness of the decision and the possible development potential of the organization.
All these steps management decision precede the phase of administrative influence.The better and more effective administrative influence, the more effective the organization operates economically.Based on the evaluation and analysis of economic indicators can be estimated and effective solutions leader.