How to make pita bread at home, so he was very thin, like a store?This question was raised by many.There are many recipes, but it does not get so thin.
What is pita bread?
Let's start from the beginning.This thin bannock, which is a traditional dish of the Caucasus.Bake it in the oven called tandoor.You are not in the apartment there is an oven, but you can use a conventional stove and a frying pan.For its preparation uses only three components: flour, water and salt.If desired, before the cooking can be sprinkled with poppy or sesame seeds.Professionally prepared pita bread can be stored for up to 6 months, while before use sprinkle it with water.
Pita bread at home
Consider cooking lavash at home with the use of yeast.For this we need the following ingredients: 180 ml of warm water, 500 grams of sifted flour (or slightly more), 1/2 tablespoons (tea) sugar, 1 spoon (tea) of salt, 1 teaspoon (dining room), vegetable oil, 1 tablespoon (tea) yeast.
1. Dissolve yeast in water, ad
2. Grease a bowl with vegetable oil, to shift the dough, cover it with a cloth and to "forget" about it at 1:00 (you can set the alarm clock).
3. An hour later, the dough must be obmyat, divided into 10 parts, to cover the film and give lie down for another 5 minutes.
4. Take the largest frying pan in the house and warm up (dry).
5. The board must be sprinkled with flour.Take one piece and roll out a thin layer of 1 mm thickness.From this ideal and soft dough, without the hassle of getting a pita even novice cooks.
6. Carefully transfer the cake in the pan.The oven very quickly, literally seconds on each side.
7. Ready pita bread put on the plate and immediately cover with a napkin.Keep after cooling in a plastic bag.With this recipe you will get a thin pita bread at home.He is not subject to long storage.
second recipe pita
can prepare pita bread at home without the use of yeast.This recipe is close to classical.For him, we need the following products: 130 ml boiling water, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 400 grams of flour, 2 tbsp (tablespoons) of vegetable oil.
Sift flour.In boiling water to dissolve the salt and add the vegetable oil.Knead the dough, roll it out thin cakes.Bake the same as in the previous recipe.
After preparing pita bread at home, wrap it in a variety of toppings.They can be extremely varied: cabbage;mushrooms and onions;crab sticks with egg, herbs and maoynezom;cottage cheese with herbs;chicken with vegetables and much more.This pita bread soaked and gets amazing taste.With it is possible to diversify your diet.He always save if the house there is no bread because you can bake it pretty quickly.Prepare pita bread at home is very simple.Good luck!