with a toothache, most people know not by hearsay.What to do when heavily aching tooth, for whatever reason this may happen?This will be discussed in this article and at the same time publish a list of medicines and folk recipes that will help remove the pain.
Why aching teeth
There are many factors that can cause a toothache.Here is a list of the most common:
- presence of caries;
- pain after dental fillings;
- hypersensitivity enamel;
- tooth extraction;
- cracks in the enamel;
- pain under the crown;
- injured teeth.
If you have aches front tooth or indigenous, the first thing we can assume - is the presence of caries.In this disease damaged protective enamel layer and the dentine, because of which a cavity formed begin with enhanced speed of harmful microorganisms multiply, causing inflammation.Even a superficial caries is able to provoke nagging pain.Typically this reaction is to hit a tooth cavity sweet, salty, sour;responds damaged tooth and a hot meal, or, conversely, very cold.The initial stage it is difficult to identify yourself, so if the aching tooth, the very first thing you need to do - is to go to the dentist.
Pulpitis happens when caries much up and inflamed the heart of the tooth - the pulp it.Few can withstand the pain of pulpitis long;here it willy-nilly, to seek the help of a dentist.If you do not, then the problem is with the teeth can grow into the next stage, in which the inflammatory process is already transferred to the periosteum and bone of the jaw - generated flux.Pain in this state is very strong, aching, often extending to the ears, neck, and so on. D. Often it ends up removing the tooth.
Why aching tooth after filling?
It would seem that after the tooth is sealed, the pain should disappear completely.However, this does not always happen.Typically, after a complex treatment, which was followed by removal of the nerve, tooth ache continues after peeling the anesthesia.Do not worry, have a little patience, after some time everything will work out.If too aching tooth, so that no strength to endure it, then you can drink a preparation of the list in this article.
In that case, if the pain does not let up for a long time, would have to pay a visit to your dentist to determine the causes of what is happening.Your doctor may have done something wrong, and in the cavity of the tooth continues to develop inflammation.
Why aching tooth for a crown?
This is a very unpleasant situation, which in most cases is due to substandard work dentist.Rather, he made a mistake in treating tooth before installing it crowns.It is about:
- incomplete filling of the channel;
- damaged root canal (its walls) during the installation of the pin;
- presence of voids in the channel (loose filling).
If the tooth by the crown aches and pain, then you need not to wait for what will happen next, and immediately go to the doctor, who put the crown.
pain because of increased sensitivity of tooth enamel
also happens: no caries, but still aching teeth.What should I do in this case and why this happens?The reason may lie in the thinning of the enamel layer.This contributes to the following number of reasons:
- endocrine and neurological diseases;
- pregnancy or menopause - when these conditions can be observed disturbances in mineral metabolism;
- improper diet, in which the body does not receive the necessary elements to it;
- failure to comply with oral hygiene.
can often help yourself calcium and vitamin complexes.
Perhaps you have heard about the inflammation of the trigeminal nerve?In this disease, too, sometimes very sore and aching teeth.What should I do in this case, a doctor may help - a dentist or a neurologist?Let's first define what's going on in the chamber.
main cause neuralgic pain is what's inside the body for some reason, the trigeminal nerve is compressed.Provoking extracranial factors can serve as inflammation in the sinuses and oral cavity, periodontitis, gingivitis, and so on. D. For intracranial causes include: displacement of the veins and arteries, as well as the formation of adhesions and tumors.
neuralgia can get sick all the time teeth (upper and lower jaws) - a very painful condition that requires consultation and assistance to the neurologist.The main symptom of the disease is acute pain, which for some time stops and restarts again.When neuralgia even the most basic everyday things (washing, brushing teeth, and so on. D.) Can cause pain attack.
Often the disease is prolonged.Neurologist may appoint receiving anticonvulsants, cardiovascular and sedatives.Very good acting physiotherapy.
list of drugs that help at a toothache
If a tooth aches, you can take medication and not to suffer to hike to the dentist.The most effective are the following drugs:
disadvantage of these painkillers is that they can not be taken during pregnancy and in lactation period.
recommendations for pregnant women
If the expectant mother toothache (whine), it should be possible to resort to any folk remedies.In extreme cases, you can alleviate the condition by taking these pills during pregnancy allowed:
All these drugs can be drunk during the second trimester of pregnancy.In the first reception their extremely undesirable, as well as in the third.
Aching in the tooth can be calmed by folk remedies, of which, by the way, very much.That's a good recipe that you can use if the toothache:
1. This soothes the pain well clove oil.Just drip it on the aching tooth or put it cotton wool soaked in oil.
2. On the hand between the thumb and forefinger is a beautiful area, where massage helps with toothache.Also good to wipe the area with a piece of ice.
3. A small ball of propolis put on the problematic tooth.If there is a large open carious cavity, the propolis can be used as temporary filling - he also takes the pain and inflammation.
4. A good agent is a solution of soda.Soda powder (2 ch. L.) Pour 1 tbsp.boiling water, let cool and use as a gargle.
5. Mouth and vodka can rinse without swallowing it.A portion of alcohol will penetrate directly into the gum, and through it into the interior of the tooth tissue, that gives an anesthetic effect.
6. Fresh juice of garlic rubbed on the wrist place where detectable pulse.If you have a toothache on the right, it is necessary to lubricate the left hand if the left - on the contrary.In another embodiment, the clove of garlic should be tied to the wrist bandage and so go for a while.
7. If there is a sea salt on hand, you can use it.Two teaspoons dissolved in warm water and rinse your mouth.
General recommendations for removing the toothache
1. The patient does not need to heat the tooth - it causes a rush of blood to the area of inflammation that can trigger the appearance of flux and increased pain.
2. In the supine position, the pain increases, t. To. The blood flow in the periodontal tissues become more active, and the pressure on them increases, so it is best not to take a horizontal position.
3. We need to try to turn its attention to the patient's tooth on something else.
4. Always clean the mouth from food residues (there toothpicks and dental floss).It often happens that tiny particles of food are the cause of severe pain.
Conclusion Now you know why your teeth ache and how to calm the pain with the help of drugs.Of course, this will not help you cure tooth decay, pulpitis, flux, neuralgia, etc. D. With that can handle only a doctor.Please keep this in mind and do not shelve visit to a specialist.Modern methods of dental treatment virtually painless, so the extra excitement and fears are totally groundless.