treatment or tooth extraction - procedure unpleasant for many.But to delay this matter is impossible.How is the removal of wisdom teeth in the upper jaw in Samara, Chelyabinsk, Moscow, Omsk and other cities?What are the prices for carrying out this manipulation?How important is it to apply all the recommendations of the doctor?All the details of the reasons for the removal of wisdom teeth in the upper jaw and oral care after the manipulation read below.
Wisdom Tooth: description
Excluding the specific situation of wisdom teeth in the alveolar, then all other points of view, there is nothing special.Just like in other tooth roots immersed in a bone hole, its length is approximately two thirds of the length of the tooth.The coronal portion has a large chewing surface with multiple bumps, everything is designed for easy chewing food.Three root directed at an angle to each other, ensure the stability necessary in view of the pressure close to the attachments of the masticatory muscles.However, this description is suitable for any molars of the upper and lower jaws.
But the fact that wisdom teeth usually erupt after completion of jaw growth and the formation of the dentition, explains a number of specific features.Since the space in the alveolar bone are often lacking, such teeth may be rejected embossed crown portion away from the general dental system.Roots also did not have enough space, so they can be highly curved and even coalesce, making the teeth in the two or even single rooted.
Another feature of wisdom teeth is the low rate of eruption due to all of the same crowding dentition and bone density formed.As a result, the tooth with incompletely mineralized enamel may appear in its place already damaged caries process, and even in a state of inflammation of the pulp.
When there are wisdom teeth?
Standard terms teething wisdom - an age range from 15-16 to 25 years.However, most dentists agree that even this variation does not cover all possible options.So, it is not considered a significant deviation of the emergence of wisdom teeth, and in 30 years, as well as their absence from their place in the retirement age.The emergence of the wisdom teeth - individual process.
What is necessary to remove the tooth in the upper jaw?
This question is often asked dentists to people who do not have any complaints about the wisdom teeth, and patients taking a decision on whether the treatment had damaged teeth.This approach comes from the opinion that the wisdom teeth removed is reasonable immediately after the eruption, without waiting for the occurrence of possible complications.
If we consider the removal of wisdom teeth in the upper jaw from the position zubosberezheniya and preservation, then this operation need certain evidence:
- considerable damage, do not allow for full treatment, including the strongly curved or obliterated root canals.
- With increased crowding of teeth, bite correction when the data is significantly impeded teeth.
- deviation of the tooth crown (usually schёchnuyu side), resulting in permanent injury to the soft tissues of the oral cavity.
- emergence of purulent complications of wisdom tooth periodontitis, threatening the development of an abscess or cellulitis.
How painful removal procedure?
Removal of wisdom teeth in the upper jaw is not for today operation requiring any particular approach to pain management.Reliable, strong anesthetic to cope with the problem with the first injection.Modern thinnest needle for professional carpool syringes do the anesthetic completely terrible manipulation.High permeability allows maxillary bone anesthetic solution into the intended surgery.Therefore, even the question of the removal of wisdom teeth in the upper jaw hurt if carried on today is completely outdated and fear of pain when removing totally worth it.
Analgesics used in this procedure
Choice anesthetics today is huge, but when choosing a drug should rely primarily on the opinion of a professional dentist, who carries out the removal of wisdom teeth in the upper jaw.How strong is the anesthesia after all?This question requires extreme caution in the use of painkillers.This is due to the fact that you need to consider a number of diseases and conditions of the body, not allowing the use of a number of pharmacological agents.Thus, in the majority of heart disease should not use anesthetics containing epinephrine.Removal of wisdom teeth in the upper jaw during pregnancy is complicated by the fact that not all drugs can be used.In this case, it is better to delay the removal of either the second trimester, but rather on the post-natal period.In an extreme case, if the removal is carried out by emergency indications, the doctor should be without vasoconstrictor drugs components.
Today, one of the most popular anesthetic used in dental extractions, a solution of articaine.It provides fast pain relief and sufficient length of the bar, reliable anesthesia.
What impacted tooth?
impacted not called erupted tooth, which for some reason was unable to take his place in the dentition.If the tooth is still partly cut through, it is called poluretinirovannym.
for the wrong reasons a few teething, the main ones being the following:
- lack of space in the formed dentition.
- malocclusion, such as increased crowding of the teeth.
- Violation of timing and sequence of tooth replacement.
- Pathology bookmarks and tooth development.
What are the consequences of the removal of wisdom teeth?
danger can be such a procedure, as removal of wisdom teeth in the upper jaw.The effects can be divided into typical characteristic of any tooth removal, and the specific, characteristic only for this surgery.
Typical consequences can be considered:
- normal course of postoperative wells, accompanied by the correct organization of a blood clot, absence of inflammatory response and subsequent overgrowth of soft tissue lesions of the bone.
- development of alveolitis.Inflammation of the walls of the bone hole is usually caused by poor hygiene in hospitals or in case of non / decay of a blood clot, when the walls of the alveoli are not protected from infection by microflora of the oral cavity.
- Heavy and / or prolonged bleeding from the hole.Most often this occurs when high blood pressure, clotting disorders or in patients taking medications that slow blood clotting.
- Incomplete removal of the tooth.If a fracture occurs when you remove the root, its top portion can remain unnoticed in the hole.To prevent such an outcome in a complex removal operations to be weighed and carefully inspect the remote fragments.
- appearance of sharp edges of bone hole.When you remove the tooth gingiva may significantly overlap the edge of the bone hole, but in some cases, gums barely reaches its edge.In this case, after the healing of soft tissue bony edges can barely hide behind the thin gum or even openly go over the surface of the mucosa.Both of these options should be considered unfavorable, especially for planning further removable prosthesis.
- Out seizures.When traumatic removal in the well may be fragments of tooth or walls of the alveoli.These fragments are displaced in time from the inside of the hole, as if they proklёvyvayutsya through the gum inside.It is also possible the emergence of solid particles after partial breaking off the walls of the hole during removal.When shortness of output curtailments will remove them easily dental surgeon.
specific characteristics is the removal of wisdom teeth in the upper jaw.The consequences of this manipulation of the following:
- damage (perforation) of the maxillary sinus dental instrument, most often a direct elevator.
- Pushing in maxillary sinus root of wisdom tooth removed.
- Opening of the maxillary sinus in removing wisdom teeth, the roots of which was originally located in the maxillary sinus.
- fracture of the alveolar bone of the upper jaw behind the wisdom teeth.In some cases, third molar located on the edge of the bone, with a traumatic removal of the tooth can be extracted together with a fragment of bone, particularly in chronic periodontitis.
- injury and infection of surrounding areas, mostly over the hill of the upper jaw.
expert recommendations after the removal of wisdom teeth in the upper jaw
recommendations given by a doctor after the removal of the third molars, are no different from those that must be carried out at any other removal.
After such manipulations, as the removal of wisdom teeth in the upper jaw, care should be aimed at preserving and protecting the blood clot from the well wall inflammation:
- Keep tightly pressed against the surface of the doctor put a tampon in wells for 15-30 minutes.The pressure should be sufficient to accelerate the bleeding stops, but not strong enough to injure the gums or push the swab into the hole.
- Removing the swab carefully to avoid damage to the blood clot.
- Avoid eating within 2-6 hours after surgery.
- Exclude the first two days after removal:
- vigorous mouthwashes, including antiseptic solutions;
- hot food;
In case of re-bleeding, severe pain, an unpleasant smell or taste should consult a dental surgeon.
If there is any chance of saving the tooth, it should be used.Properties treating upper third molars are that it is located on the edge of the dentition in the depth of the oral cavity.With insufficient open mouth gag reflex or increased, as well as increased salivation treatment can be very difficult.
Special problems can deliver the upper wisdom tooth is in violation of its provisions in the dentition.Most often it is the slope of the tooth crown in schёchnuyu side that can make a full endodontic treatment impracticable.
Curved roots also did not bring joy to endodontists.A large variation in the number and location of root canals inside the tooth does the work matter more creative than the template.The number of root canals can vary from one up to 5-8, their length - from a few millimeters up to the full length of the root of the tooth.
However, in the absence of standing in front of the third molar tooth preservation can contribute installing non-removable bridge.The crown at the same time playing the role of additional protection of a wisdom tooth.
Removal of wisdom teeth in the upper jaw: contraindications
main contraindications to the removal of wisdom teeth in the upper jaw can be:
- first and third trimesters of pregnancy;
- acute phases of various diseases (psychiatric, cardiovascular system and others.);
- general heavy state;
- bleeding disorder and others.
Removal of wisdom teeth in the upper jaw: reviews
Many say favor the timely removal of these teeth.There are situations when the upper end protruding tooth immediately grows toward the cheek.This man constantly bites his cheek that gives a lot of problems.In this case, the decision to remove is right, as you have to constantly endure the pain in the mouth of the bite.
latest technology dentistry can quickly and painlessly make the removal of wisdom teeth in the upper jaw.Reviews also indicate that it is not always possible to externally define the problem.There are situations when only after the X-ray the doctor concludes that you want to delete.Often these hidden problems emerge outward symptoms, such as anxiety or dental nerve pain to a certain side of the jaw.In this case you should consult a doctor.
patients indicate that the procedure is fast.But many are also interested in the question: "When was the removal of wisdom teeth in the upper jaw, how long the healing wound?"If there are no complications after this procedure, simply take care of the oral cavity.In the worst case, would have to make several dressings, which also are not painful.
Price removal of these teeth
Usually removal of wisdom teeth in the upper jaw is placed 5000-15000 rubles.The cost of the operation may vary depending on the region, such as hospitals and many other circumstances.Some clinics provide all the necessary accessories and tools for those who want the removal of wisdom teeth in the upper jaw.Photo removal process set forth above.