cable marking - is the use of membranes of different colors, applying labels, the use of labels and tags, as well as electronic markers.The marker shows the properties of the cable and allows you to differentiate it from other similar products.
What are the insignia of wires?
marking of power cables consists of the letters indicating the material of which the shell, insulation, wires, as well as the type of protection.Legend cables with high voltage include design features.
copper wires in the inscription is not marked by a special letter.Typically, the aluminum conductor - is the letter "A", which stands at the beginning of the marking.Then there is a letter that specifies the insulation material.Polyethylene insulation - the letter "P", PVC indicated by the letter "B", and the rubber seal is indicated by the letter "P".Following is a letter indicating the type of containment, namely the letter "A" - aluminum, the letter "C" - the lead, the letter "P" - a plastic hose, the letter "B" - a shell
example, the name "SG" is a copper wire, paper insulation, lead sheath, the protective covers not.Oil-filled cable marking contains the letter "M" (gas-filled - the letter "G") and the letter, meaning characteristic of oil pressure and related features.For example, a cable "MHC" - is an oil-filled cable with a low pressure in a lead sheath which has a protective cover.
Wire and cable marking is carried out by letters and numbers in accordance with GOST and TU GOST 16442-80 and TU16.71-277-98.
Marking Power cables with rubber and PVC insulation
- «A» - means the core material, aluminum.If the letter is not present, copper is the material.
- «AS» - lived aluminum sheathed cable, which is made of lead.
- «AA» - lived aluminum sheathed cable, which is made of aluminum.
- «B» - says that the cable has a armor, it is made of two layers of tape with a special anti-corrosion coating.
- «BN" - there is a special protective coating that does not support combustion.
- «B» - is either the first or second means "PVC jacket."
- «G" - naked, with no protective coating cable if "G" is at the end.If "G" is at the beginning, it is used in the mining industry.
- «2r" - additional alumopolymer tape.
- «IIIB" - there is a protective sheath of the cable, which looks like a PVC hose (extruded).
- «Rn" - a hose is made of polyethylene.
- «NLS» - polyethylene self-extinguishing.
- «K» - if the letter is at the beginning of the marking, the cable control.If at the end, the armor is made of steel wires, which is worn covering.
- «KG" - a flexible cable.
- «C" - indicates a lead sheath of the cable.
- «O» - shell is made over all phases of the cable.
- «PV" - consists of a vulcanized polyethylene.
- «R» - the insulation of the cable is made of rubber.
- «NO» - cable insulation does not burn.
- «ng" - is usually at the end means that the cable does not burn.
inscription on the product BPI
cable marking BPI GOST 18410-73 (paper impregnated insulation cable):
- «A» - living aluminum.
- «B» - armor is represented by thin steel strips.
- «AB" - aluminum armor.
- «Security" - armor lead.
- «C» - lead - sheath material.
- «O» - lived apart, lead.
- «P» - armor made of galvanized steel flat wires.
- «K» - armor made of galvanized steel round wires.
- «B» - paper insulation, which has a depleted impregnation.
- «B» - no pillows.
- «l" - have a pillow, and it includes lavsanovaja tape.
- «2n" - includes double tape.
- «D» - the protective cover there.
- «n" - outer covering non-flammable.Placed after the reservation.
- «IIIB" - cover consists of extruded hose, consisting of polyvinyl chloride.
- «Rn" - cover consists of extruded hose, consisting of polyethylene.
- «Shvpg" - from PVC reduced flammability.
- «standby» - single-wired conductors.Placed at the end.
- «U» - paper insulation, which has high temperature heating.
- «C» - paper insulation, which with a non.
control cable Marking:
- «A» - aluminum or copper conductor, if there is an aluminum core.
- «B» - (second) insulation PVC.
- «B» - (third) PVC sheath.
- «P» - polyethylene insulation.
- «Ps" - retardant polyethylene insulation.
- «D» - a protective cover is absent.
- «P» - rubber insulation.
- «K» - (the second or the first letter) control cable.
- «KG" - a flexible cable.
- «F» - fluoropolymer insulation.
- «E» - if in the beginning, it is an electrical cable, labeling which states that it is suitable for normal conditions, and if at the end or in the middle, then - a shielded cable that is used for protection against electromagnetic radiation.
use letters combined with numbers
also have Alphanumeric marking cable.Explanation:
- AVVGng 3x4 - three-wire cable, aluminum.With 4 square cross-section.The shell consists of insulation and PVC protective cover is not present, does not support combustion.
- PVG 3x2.5 - three-wire cable, copper.With 2.5 square cross-section.There polyethylene insulation.The protective cover consists of PVC, the protective cover is not present.
- ASB 7x2.5 - seven-conductor cable, aluminum.C-section - 2.5 square.The shell consists of a lead, there is armor.
That is such a label showing cross section and the number of them.
Explanation of special abbreviations
marking wire and cable, which are dedicated acronym:
- KSPV - cables designed for special transmission systems in the shell.
- KPSVV - cables designed for fire alarm.
- KPSVEV - cables designed for fire alarm, but they include the screen.
- PNSV - heating cable with a steel core.
- MF-1, MF-3 - wire insulation made of vinyl.Flexible wires - Class 1.3.
- PVA - wire having a vinyl sheath (connection).
- SHVVP - insulated cord with vinyl (flat).
- PUNP - wire flat universal.
- PUGNP - wire flexible flat universal.
difference products from each other with different color solution
To ensure proper use of cables is necessary to distinguish between them.To make this easier, there is a color-coded cable.
To identify cables using brown, black, red, yellow, orange, green, purple.And blue, white, gray, turquoise and pink.This list is set in accordance with GOST.
blue wire for the middle or neutral conductor.
can use various combinations of colors.Green and yellow color can not be used in other combinations than the combination of yellow and green, and it is used to denote a protective neutral conductor.If
protective earth combined with neutral conductor - denote either over the entire length by a combination of yellow-green, and at the ends of a light blue or light blue over the entire length and at the ends of a combination of yellow and green.Examples
1. The color identification of conductors, which are insulated PVC compound:
- three-wire cable: black, blue, brown or a combination of yellow and green, black, blue;
- four-core cable: The combination of yellow and green (protective earth conductor), black, blue, brown.
2. Colour identification exist also for three single-core cables, painted black:
- one cable having a blue label;
- a single cable with no label or tag black;
- one cable having a brown label.
3. The color identification of functional value chains:
- for conductors with the power circuits, it is black;
- for conductors having a control circuit and a current measurement signal, which is variable, is red;
- for conductors with a chain control, signaling and measurement of DC, is blue;
- zero for protective conductors - a combination of yellow and green;
- for conductors that are connected to the neutral conductor and are not intended to ground - it is blue.
tags used to label
tags for marking cable used for labeling control and power cables.They are made of polypropylene.
If there are hidden wiring cables or pipes in the walls, marking tags are attached to the output and input cable, in wells and sewage chambers block and junction box.In the case of cable routing label tags set in each box or coupling, and at the end.In order to install the cable in wet areas, labels made of plastic.
- Cable Marking U-134;
- Cable Marking U-153;
- Cable Marking U-135;
- Cable Marking U-136.
So, as you can see from the article, the wires and cables (GOST, by the way, is something that must first of all pay attention to the consumer when buying) is very diverse.And the common man will not be easy to solve this.Therefore, we give advice is to work with cables and wires to resort to the help of professionals.It would be good if in the service of the master will include not only the necessary work, but also buy the necessary material, so that you do not mess up.If you decide to self-perform any work related to cables and wires, it is necessary to wish you luck in this difficult matter!