What is identification?This word comes from the Latin «identificare», which means "identification", ieestablishment of full similarity or coincidence.Every minute we, without realizing it, we identify people, animals, different objects and events.
Although this happens automatically, the process of object recognition is actually quite complicated.After all, it implies a finding of complete agreement with himself, with the help of some maps, they left.
In practice, such an identification has a high demand in criminology.By coincidence, different signs expertise allows you to quickly determine the identity of the person or object.
What is the identification of the person?
There are various methods of identification.What are the most effective and often used ones:
• Analysis of health and medical history data.
• Antroposkopicheskie research.This compilation of verbal portraits.As part of this method is pateskopiya - recording memorable scars, scars or birthmarks.
• phonetic research.
So, that's what the identification - the identification of an object with its description or other information peculiar to him.
Conditionally identification in forensic science can be divided into two areas: individual and group.When individual recognition Similarity one object.When a group identification item belongs to any class, genus and species.The character traits of an object affects the choice of the type of recognition.Sami types of forensic identification is divided into four areas:
- identification of a mental image of the object.This type of identification used in the identification of anyone during the investigations.
- identification by description.Such recognition is mainly used to search for criminals and stolen goods.
- Identification of material maps.This search by analyzing the photos, no manuscripts or traces.It is the most common method of identification in forensic examinations.
- identification of parts.This method is used in cases when it is necessary to establish that one or other of the ever belonged to a single whole.For example, the fragment of lights can be found a certain car, defining it as a party to any incident.
have forensic identification there is a scientific basis, including the three positions:
- relative stability of a material object;
- ability to repel their symptoms at other sites.
Thus, we can draw several conclusions:
• identification of the object associated with the crime, plays an important role in the investigation process;
• forensic detection has reasonable scientific basis.
Knowing that such identification, easy to understand the importance of correct recognition of an object under investigation in criminology.