By teaching your child to read, count and write, and do not forget about the kid to develop creativity and craving for creativity.After all, creativity - a major component of the full development of human rights and an essential component of its formation.
So how to bring the creative child, and why?
Recently, more and more studies show that classes in painting, music and other arts help children in other areas: in teaching reading, math and language.Moreover, this positive effect is true for all ages, from kindergarten - to school.
In addition, drawing and it also develops the children: learning the colors, shapes and symbols of objects, studying paintings and reproductions, kids enrich your vocabulary quickly develops a coherent speech.
important to remember that any creative process allows the child to learn something, and one of the main tools here is imagination.
How to help your child develop his imagination and creative thinking?
Here are a few simple tips:
1. Do not forbid your child to experiment with different things and to be creative, even if it does not, as you see fit.Of course, it is necessary to observe safety precautions, and it is not necessary to encourage the dirt and mess in the house, but try not to interrupt too often children's flight of fancy.
If you see, for example, that the baby concentration finger paints on mashed potatoes or toothpaste on the mirror, trying to mix the sauce and mayonnaise on a plate or molds from bread men, and do not rush to pull up to scold the child.
Talk to him, ask what he was doing, why and what is trying to do.If it is necessary, having spread a napkin, organize "workplace" as a child to cause the least harm him home.As a last resort, after the baby has finished his studies, ask him to help you put everything in order and clean.
2. Provide the child with the necessary tools and materials for creativity: pencils, crayons, markers, paints, paper, glue, plasticine, children's safety scissors and similar objects.At the same time do not focus on ready and simplified manuals and coloring, and then, for example, that the kid he started to draw and paint them a picture.
Stimulate imagination and all sorts of stuff home from rags and boxes - to household stuff, like spoons, bottles and kastryulek.From all this it can be handicrafts, build and even extract sounds, and almost all of the kids drawn to music.
Older children can buy not only musical toys, but some tools, such as pipes, synthesizer, piano or xylophone child.
3. Do not overload the child's own expectations and do not be afraid of failure - they are inevitable.But the work for the child should remain primarily a fascinating process with elements of the game.
4. The complexity of games and toys - not the main thing.Do not buy electronic games to children - by pressing a button, a child learns to follow the instructions, but it does not develop the imagination."Sound" better to choose toys ordinary - let alone a child imitates the sounds and speech;better to buy a simple machine than the winding - at least she will go wherever you go, guiding hand of the child, not a soulless remote control or on a particular path.
Remember - the so-called "simple" toy best develop their imagination, because the child needs to make more efforts to "revive" them.In addition, they provide a rich field for the imagination, since it is not limited to certain electronic and mechanical properties.
5. But do not give up and most of new technologies - just need to be dosed, for example, the time spent at the computer the child, and to determine the nature of his communication with this machine.After all, the computer can and draw and to build houses and create music.Just buy baby creative play, develop their imagination.
6. engage in creative work with the child - this is very important!Presence encourages parents to support and stimulate the creative spirit of the kid.You can not just paint and sculpt with it, and read aloud to organize performances, going to museums and concerts.Allow your child to listen to different music - not only children's songs, but also works of older genres (from classical and jazz - to folklore).
Remember that creativity for a child - not just a game or entertainment, but an important learning process.Respect the interests and opinions of the child, and try to develop his talents.