emergence of allergies can be caused by food, cosmetics, some flowering plants or animal hair.But beyond that, there is another quite powerful and a dangerous allergen.Allergies to dust can occur in both adults and children.To protect your family from skin rash and other unpleasant symptoms of an allergic reaction, you should learn to choose safe detergent.
composition of washing powders
sale is a set of versions of household chemicals, differing producer price structure.Typically, the components have substantially the same, except for special tools are that relates to a hypoallergenic (when using them allergic to the powder does not occur).Main components:
• surfactants (surface active agents).They are a major component of detergents (anionic, cationic and nonionic).Anionic - the most effective and inexpensive, but at the same time, the most dangerous for the body.
• Phosphates (phosphonates, phosphates).These components are required for the water softener.Has strong toxicity, increase the n
• Chemical bleachers - a chlorine-containing substances that are dangerous in themselves.Their negative effect is amplified when connecting them to the dirt of biological origin.
• Enzymes - they are intended for better removal of contaminants.
What component powder allergenic
mainly cause allergic reactions phosphates, bleaching agents and flavorings.They are dangerous because they remain on things after washing and are not removed from it even after rinsing.It follows that an allergy to laundry detergent may arise in two ways:
- using the tool falls on the skin;
- we put on clean underwear, which is washed with detergent.
When using any detergent necessary precautions.
reasons for the negative impact of detergent
negative impact of detergent can manifest non-compliance with the conditions of handling.The main recommendations for the use of detergents:
• Never use a large amount of powder;
• household chemicals banned store about food, and they should be in places inaccessible to children;
• allergic to the powder may occur due to washing by hand without the use of gloves;
• the particles detergent did not get into the respiratory system, it is necessary to carefully fill in the washing machine;
• must be thoroughly rinsed clothes;
• children's clothes can not be washed with the same detergent, and things that adults;
• it is best not to use cheap detergents.
symptoms Symptoms of allergies can be one symptom or several at once.This is due to the individual and depends on the variety of contact with detergent:
• Allergies to dust: the symptoms of contact dermatitis - a rash nodular or bubbly character of the points of contact with the skin detergent or clothing, which left its particles.Eruptions are accompanied by pruritus, edema, desquamation.
• Allergic conjunctivitis manifested by redness of eyes, watery eyes, itching, photophobia develops.
• How does allergy to powder inhalation of the particles?Usually begins rhinitis, also characterized by coughing, sneezing, nasal discharge.
• Allergic asthma - asthma, shortness of breath.
Allergy to the baby powder
child due to age characteristics can explain and show that he was concerned.Recognize the disease and may help your child's parents, for that they have to imagine what it looks like an allergy to washing powder.Photo hives presented in the article.
• On the skin of a fine red rash.
• What is an allergy to dust?observed roughness and peeling of the skin.
• There is a constant itch of affected areas.
• There is a swelling of the skin.
After contact with the detergent particles in the airways appears persistent cough that is accompanied by attacks of breathlessness.
worth noting that the allergic to the powder in infants is manifested not only rash on the skin, but also all kinds of disorders of the intestine (bloating, violation of a chair).Treatment of allergic reactions in children should not only be using local antiallergic drugs (creams, ointments), but you must give the child tools that will bring toxins from the body.Quite common are allergic to powder "Eared nannies", because of its composition, which has a large amount of phosphates.In this case, you should consult with your pediatrician before buying washing powder for baby clothes.If you experience allergic symptoms in a child, you must first remove the allergen, give your child an antihistamine, age appropriate, and refer to the pediatrician, in severe cases - immediately call the emergency services.
How to choose a safe detergent
• An allergy to laundry detergent often occurs because of the presence of phosphates, so make sure they are not present in the composition.
• Hypoallergenic cleanser should not contain strong flavors and fragrances.
• High-quality laundry detergent should not be much foam.
• A good tool should have a homogenous mass without lumps.
• The packaging must be specified its composition in different languages, as well as the address of the manufacturer.
• Hypoallergenic household chemicals is best to buy in specialized stores.
When allergy is shown receiving antihistamines:
For topical use prescribed such drugs:
• "Fenistil gel";
the presence of severe scratching, cracking prescribed antimicrobial and wound-healing drugs:
• "methyluracyl ointment."
If a rash appears in the form of bubbles with clear content and weeping surface, the prescribed medication:
addition, appointed sedatives:
• "New Pass";
addition to treatment, the patient is a hypoallergenic diet.
Traditional methods of allergy
In combination with the use of drugs can be effective to use traditional methods of treatment.
• Bath with soda well eliminates itching and soothes the skin.In a water bath to dissolve half a cup of baking soda.Take a bath for 30 minutes is recommended.When applied to the skin ointment.The procedure can be performed in the morning and evening.
• Dried roots of dandelion and burdock relieve the itching and reduces the rash.Ingredients must be crushed.2 tbspmixture add 600 mL of water.Insist night.In the morning boil and leave to infuse for 30 minutes.Broth take 100 ml of 5 times a day.
• Shevchenko mixture is effective against allergies.30 g of crude oil mixed with 30 grams of vodka and drink.The mixture is recommended to drink 10 days, 3 times a day before meals at the same time.Then make a 5-day break.Then you can repeat the treatment after which a break for 2 weeks.Also, this composition can be used to treat the affected areas of skin allergies.
If you are allergic to the powder in the child, is strictly prohibited to use the methods of traditional medicine.It is necessary to show the baby to the doctor who will prescribe the necessary treatment.
Disease prevention is better than cure, so you need to follow simple prevention measures.
• Allergies to dust arises due to the presence of phosphates in its structure, it follows that it is best to use hypoallergenic powders.
• household chemicals should be stored in sealed packaging.
• During washing should observe the dose of detergent indicated on the package.
• When hand-washing, always wear gloves.
• After washing with powder recommended several times to rinse the laundry.
allergic reaction to the powder depends on the individual, as it is sensitive to the different components.But unfortunately, today the common cases of allergy to powders because of non-compliance with standards by manufacturers for the manufacture of detergents.So before you buy carefully examine their composition, especially if they are intended for washing baby clothes.