Every person at least once, but faced with the need to send a parcel.Indeed, so eager to pamper your loved ones with small gifts.After the presents are selected, the question arises of how to send a parcel?The main transporter of parcels in various regions of Russia and abroad is a post office.At first glance, sending parcels is nothing complicated: went to the post office, the operator presented a package, fill out the form and sign it.But not so easy as it seems.
Stages send parcels
How to send a parcel?Let's start from the beginning.
- To start, you need to come to the nearest post office and find out whether they accept parcels weighing more than 2 kg.This question is very relevant, because not all post offices accept heavy parcels.
- must purchase the package for your parcel.At the post office you will be offered two options: a box and bag.If you are sending a package for the first time or you have limited time, then it is better to choose a box.They are different in size, it will allow you to select the appropriate option.The inconvenient bag?Before sending the package, it must be sewn, but it is also time-consuming and requires some skill.
- After the package is selected, you need to correctly place the contents in it.Better stock up in advance of newspapers, because it is they have to fill space.Always make sure that the contents of the parcel does not break and did not break.Pay attention to the appearance of the already packed parcels.The box should remain unchanged.If it is swollen or deformed, most likely you will not take it easy.
- Next, you will need to issue a document to send parcels.In it, you must clearly indicate the name and patronymic of the recipient, the full address (both his and the recipient), as well as their passport details.If you wish, you can make an inventory of the parcel.To do this, you also have to fill out the appropriate forms.
- filling out all documents in a package, it is necessary to specify all the same that you specified on the form.Then you will need to go to the operator, who in your presence, your parcel sealed with tape and say the exact cost of shipping.After payment is required to collect the check and passport and quietly go home, knowing that the parcel is sure to be delivered to its destination.
How to send a parcel abroad?
Send parcel abroad a little more complicated than in the regions of Russia.So first you need to find a post office, which draw up these parcels, because not all offices can offer similar services.Next, decide the transport, how you want to send the goods.There are two options: land or air.Ground way cheaper air rubles to 30-40, but the delivery time is increased by 1-2 days compared to air.The second option is more expensive, but the delivery time is reduced.In response to a question about how to send a parcel to the US, it may be advisable to choose air travel.So it will reach your destination in half the time.
Knowing all this information, you can easily answer the question of how to send the parcel, and properly organize its shipment.