Finance organizations are certain monetary relations that arise in the process of drawing up and use of the principal, as well as working capital.It is on the basis of their various operating cash funds.
Finance budgetary organizations and commercial enterprises perform several functions.
first - Distribution, which consists in the implementation of their activities in the division of the value of GDP, the national wealth and income.
second - control function of finance, it is expressed in the ability to monitor and objectively reflect the economic condition of the subject, the whole industry of the national economy.It is able to actively influence their functioning.
Finance organizations have a number of specific qualities and characteristics.
Firstly, they have a monetary value.Secondly, they have the character of distribution.Third, express preparation and use of all types of income and savings.
Finance organizations are of particular importance both for the company and for the economy of the Russian Federation:
- They contribute to the formation of economic resources across the country, which are used to drawing up byudzhetoobrazovaniya and extra-budgetary funds.
- At the level of the company, they are able to provide the area of material production.This is due to the financial resources and funds to carry out continuous reproduction process.
- At the level of the team of employees with the help of investments formed the wage fund.In addition, they contribute to the implementation and operation of social development programs.
- Finance organizations provide a balance in the economy between monetary and material resources, which are intended for the purpose of accumulation and consumption.They serve as an important tool in the economic stimulus control over the economy of the whole country, as well as serve as a management tool.
principles of organization of the company's finances following:
- delineation of investment funds and principal activities;
- financial autonomy;
- division of capital into fixed and circulating;
- responsibility, ownership and control of financial and economic activity;
- selection in the sources of working capital in the form of debt and equity;
- obligatory presence of the trust funds.
In accordance with the principles of the organization of the company's finances takes any form of ownership.As a result, the resources should be formed in such a scale that would be needed to carry out economic and commercial activities.
This process is necessary at the stage of establishment of the company by means of drawing up the statutory fund, the sources of which may be a few (equity contributions, equity investments, equity head, long-term loans, budgets, grants, etc.).
Properly organized commercial calculation will ensure the economic independence of the company and its prosperity.In the future should provide a framework of organization, that is the control system of an economic entity in order to achieve maximum profit and high competitiveness.
For this purpose it is necessary to use methods of financial, economic instruments, information-methodical and legal support to the management.This mechanism should provide the most complete and effective implementation of the finances of their functions.