To date, the banking system is widespread.Almost every natural and legal person has a bank account.However, not everyone understands what it is.
In general, the term "bank account" can be characterized as a kind of document that a mandatory offer in the contract.It is characterized by the presence of the following properties:
- designed to take into account the presence and movement of funds of the client;
- reflects the existing obligations of the credit institution to the account holder.
in modern banking practice, a huge number of account types.They may vary depending on the legal status of the owner, as well as the range of the transactions.
can distinguish the following types of bank accounts that can be opened to legal entities:
- Estimate, which is used for transfer of revenue and other income and transfers for various purposes.
- Temporary account is created for the new organization, is commonly used for the payment of the authorized capital in cash.
- Current offers non-profit organizations.
- for companies that sort of activity funds are allocated from the state to target their intended use of the budget bill.
- Correspondent - may be opened by the bank in another credit institution, their existence is due to the fact that the banking system in our country is multi-level.
Individuals, as opposed to legal, can take ownership of only two types of accounts: current and deposit.First designed for the different calculations, the second - for the accumulation of funds.
interesting features that can be seen by studying the concept of a bank account is the fact that it consists of a number of twenty digits.Each of which is not chosen randomly.Today, when almost everyone periodically faced with numbered accounts (for example, when filling out receipts), many will be useful to know what these mysterious figures.
bank account number can be divided into several blocks.Schematically, it looks like this: AAAAA-BBB-B-YYYY-DDDDDDD where:
- A - is a block of numbers indicating the group to which the bank belongs to the number of accounts.For example, the number 40702 suggests that a non-governmental commercial company, and 40802 - the individual entrepreneur.Details of this information is considered in a position that regulates the system of accounting in banking (302-P).
- B - describes the currency in which the account is opened.Most often found in the Russian practice rubles (810), US (840) and the euro (978).
- in - the so-called key or check digit.It makes sense only if the computer information processing, helps validate the input numbers.
- T - the number of bank branches.
- D - each credit institution shall have the right to choose what information is omitted.Most often, these numbers indicate the sequence number of the account.
understanding of what a bank account, as well as the principles of its numbering often helps make life easier.After all, most of us are not even working in the field of finance, every day faced with this concept.