degassing - is the process of removing from a (usually from air or liquids) of hazardous gases and toxic substances.It may be produced by chemical and mechanical means.In the first case, generally used various kinds of solutions are degassing agents.So can be improved quality of drinking water, industrial oil, and so on. D. This method is often done processing facilities after industrial accidents and purify the air in mines.
What degassed drinking water
removed from the water all sorts of harmful gases can not only make it harmless to health and healing, for example, with frequent angina should from time to time just to rinse her throat.At the same time when it is possible to treat the gums and clean the teeth.It is believed that the degassed water is useful for those who want to lose weight.Also, it is used for watering plants, and yields are higher.
Method Alexei Spīķeri
degassing of water in our time is most often done by the method of Alexei Labasa invented it in 1989. The process includes the following steps:
- water is heated up until bubbles begin to stand outair (84-86 ° C.) and bring it to the boil.Next
- pan off the heat and rapidly cooled liquid under running cold water.In this last entering the vessel is not tolerated.
As a result of all these manipulations turns the water a special crystal structure.According to its beneficial properties, it is somewhat similar to the natural melt.
developed several ways to improve its quality.
Ways to improve the performance of degassed water
So degassing - is a process in which water is removed from a certain amount of gas, and it acquires special properties.Improve the quality of such water is healing in several ways:
- use special properties of silver.An object of this metal for a long time placed in a container with the already prepared by the above method with water.Of course, for everyday use, it is not necessary.Drink "silver" water courses of 7 days with an interval of 2-3 weeks.
- degassing of water can also be made with pre-freeze.The result is a healing liquid used to treat diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.Thus take tap water and advocate for 3 days.Then it is filtered and placed in the refrigerator freezer.After the water is completely transformed into ice, it was taken out, heated and quenched.
degassing of liquids by ultrasound
Since degassing - is primarily the removal of harmful volatile liquid substances, this procedure can be done and by the action of ultrasound.Such a method thanks to its cheapness and quickness used very often.Its essence is as follows.
in any liquid, there are always small embryonic gas bubbles.Under the influence of ultrasound, they start to vibrate.At the same time the bubbles grow in size, as all absorb the gas dissolved in water.This process causes them to rise to the surface and dissolve into the surrounding air.At the moment, there are the following ways of decontamination by ultrasound:
- most effective cavitation.This method uses large-sized converters that consume a lot of power (up to 10kW).
- Predkavitatsionny process is carried out using a simple equipment (non-cooled converters), consuming a minimum of electricity (about 0.1 kW).
first seek foaming oil (under vacuum).After this procedure, a certain portion of the air remains in place.To remove it degasification continue.Degassing is used to remove oil from the air and prevent a rapid oxidation.This operation is considered to be quite important.Such a method is applicable, for example, to improve the performance of the transformer oil.In this case, the content of air bubbles results in reduced dielectric strength installations because they are produced electric discharges.For treatment of oils typically used vacuum degassing unit.The process in this case consists of two steps:
- In a second step a thin layer of oil spills for additional diffusion under vacuum.
- the third step is carried out heating and insulation means using a higher vacuum pressure.
mine degasification special process called O mine gas to the surface and the air-gas mixture through the collection and extraction.It uses a system of pipes and boreholes.Thus reduced flow of coal bed methane in the mines.In addition to the pipe, degassing of mines consist of regulating, protecting and recording equipment, decontamination systems, control devices and actuators.
Improved methods for removing harmful volatile substances allowed to create new methods and ways of development of coal seams.There was a possibility of associated methane production.Currently used in three ways degassing mines:
- Removing methane from reservoirs that are under development.Parallel wells are drilled and connected to the network of gas pipelines, laid mines.
- degassing adjacent layers of pre-strain of rock pressure.In this part of the methane goes to idle state.Cleaning
- developed cavities.Such spaces are pre-fenced airtight plates and bridges.Next, using the gas produced at the output surface of the methane-rich air.
degassing - is the process extremely important, whether it's cooking healing water, improve the properties of the oil or the removal of harmful substances from the mines.In the latter case, how well the operation is carried out depends on the performance of the mine, and sometimes the lives and health of workers.