Microsoft Word 2007 has a few options to insert a frame in the document.For example, you can use it as a background image or add a custom design for a photo inserted into the document.Another option is to use it as a square shape to the background.To understand how to insert a frame in "the Word 2007", you should study the menu in the main toolbar, located at the top of the document, and to find all of these options.
Method number 1 - the most common
- you can paste it as a picture, a preset MS Word.Click on the tab "Insert" at the top of the page, and then click the "picture".Select the type of "frame" in the search box that appears during the previous step.Pick the frame you want by double-clicking it.
- Open the photo editing tools to put a frame around the image in the document, double-click on the photo.At the top you can see the number of frames to choose from.Click on the one you want to stick around photos.Change the border color by clicking on "Borders image" and selecting the required value.
- Insert the lines defining the shape of the frame, with the tool "Figures", located on the "Insert".Press the "form" to see a variety of options that may be used as the base.Click on the shape of your choice to insert it into the document.As you can see, this method makes it quite easy to make a frame in "the Word 2007".
Method number 2 - the fastest
You can add a frame using the control panel "Tools shortcut."
- Open "Options Word» with the Office button and select "Settings."
- Find the item "All teams" in the "Choose commands from the menu."Here you can select a frame, and after clicking "OK", the document will be updated.
method number 3 - how to insert a frame in "the Word 2007" in the format of the web page
- Select the "New" button under the Office, to create a separate document.Click the "New Frontier" over the button on the Quick Access Toolbar.The page is divided horizontally.Grab the cursor separator and move it up to create a narrow top frame.
- Right-click in the upper part to edit the properties of the resulting file.Change the name, and enter the setting properties of the boundary on a special tab.Click «OK».The process of how to insert a frame in "the Word 2007" is most often used for the development of a logo and menus.
method number 4 - frame in the text
- Open Word and create a new document.Click "Insert" and then - one of the icons under the button "Text Box" on the toolbar.Drag the mouse in the document window to define this field.
- Right-click the text box and select "Format" and then go to the specified tab in the dialog box that appears immediately.
- Click the "Convert to Frame"."Word" will display a dialog box with a warning about the loss of information.Press the «OK» button in this box to perform the conversion.After that the text will be in a clearly defined border.However, this feature did not look like beautiful frames in "the Word 2007" inserted into a picture.However, this frame can also be edited in shape and color.By default, it creates a rectangular shape, but it can be configured in its sole discretion.
- Talking about how to insert a frame in "the Word 2007" in this way, and to edit, click on the right mouse button and click "Format".Here you can go to the tab "Color" and make the right choice among the options.
Despite the fact that the above instructions are intended for version "Word 2007", it can be used in any edition of the program.The only thing to be borne in mind - the location and the name of the menu items, which can have differences.