On the methods of early education thought in the XIX century.Since then, scientists and teachers only convinced: the development of children must be actively engaged from birth because of our level of intelligence depends on it much more than by genes.And what do you know about the early development?
key principles of the theory of early development
1. Early development and accelerate the learning process - are two different things.The child does not need the skills that he can not acquire at an early age.Or maybe, but unthought, against the request.
2. essence of the theory is to create comfortable conditions for the disclosure of children's potential.In other words, children have more opportunities to new and exciting ways to learn about the world and themselves, developing attention, memory, logical thinking, imagination.Typically, these boys and girls grow more curious, successfully apply the knowledge and experience in school, it is easier "grasp" the new material.
Yes, it's amazing!
- In infancy physical development stimulates intellectual.For example, the development of fine motor skills contributes to the development of the speech apparatus.A charge coached the vestibular apparatus and teaches to distinguish between top-down and right-left.
- All in good time, and most importantly, do not be late.For example, the 8-year-old child, is completely devoid of a child speaking practice, it is almost impossible to learn to speak.
- So overall ability to learn is best to develop up to 3 years.At this time, the baby develops most intensively.
- Up to 4 years, children develop about 50% of learning abilities, and another 30% - up to 8 years.
- The fact that in early childhood, the brain cells more active form new relationships.
- Surprisingly, at an early age children are extremely easy to learn foreign languages.Although often repeated a total of 4 combinations of sounds.
In the classical theory of early development - Glenn Doman, Sesil Lupan, Nikitin, Maria Montessori, Nikolai Zaitsev, Rudolf Steiner and others.Programme one more focused on the development of scholarship, logic and ingenuity, while others pay attention to the physical development of children.Choosing a program is, focusing on the characteristics of the child.A better technique to combine with each other, taking the best, most interesting and useful for you.
One of the founding fathers of the theory is also a Japanese engineer, entrepreneur, founder of Sony and author of the acclaimed book "After three too late" Masaru Ibuka.His system is versatile and less pragmatic than European methods.Masaru Ibuka calls from an early age to educate the child feelings and qualities that will help it become more harmonious and joyful.
Tips from Masaru Ibuka
- Engage with the child since birth: the younger the child, so it is more sensitive,
- Pay great attention to the emotional development of the child: the more communication, the better,
- Develop children's imaginationand a penchant for improvisation,
- Do not force them to their stereotypes,
- to attach the children to the arts, develop their interest in the work,
- Analyze your motivation: the early development should not be in the first place to satisfy your ambition or prepare the child forkindergarten.
In the world of childhood
develop intellectual and creative abilities, to disclose the identity of the child should be only with a positive attitude - during the game, encouraging and supporting the interests of the child.
Any training, especially at such a young age, will be more effective and interesting only if positive attitudes and the lack of specific objectives.Be a little more patient and help the child to reveal talents, to express themselves, to become bolder and more confident!
Articles Source: nanya.ru