sometimes happens is that the Samsung Galaxy S II begins to not work well.What to do in such a situation?If your phone does not operate properly, it is necessary to restart it from the menu or by using hardware keys.How to reset to Samsung?You can use several methods.
1. Clear your cache
If the phone is not working properly, you may need to restart it, and clear the cache.This will help remove unwanted content from the memory of the gadget.Unlike general reset, deleting cache does not erase your personal data.
To clear the cache, you must do the following:
- Turn off the device.
- Hold VolumeUp and VolumeDown simultaneously.
- press and wait until the smartphone vibrates once, then release it.
- Hold below the volume buttons until the screen appears AndroidSystemRecovery.Press the volume down to highlight a section of the cache to be deleted.
- Hold the desired button to select the data you want to delete - Home (only ICS) or Power (only GB).
Ensure that all allocated correctly and restart the gadget.This method is useful because it allows a clear memory of the device from unnecessary information.This is a gentle way to help establish the work of your Samsung Galaxy S2.Reset You can always, so it's best to start with less.This can be seen in the further use of the smartphone.
How to reset on the Samsung menu settings
Reset will return the device to factory settings, and may remove your personal data from internal memory - downloaded content, pictures, ringtones, and contactsapplication.However, this action does not erase data stored on the SIM-card or SD.
To perform a master reset, follow these steps:
- Make a backup of all data from the internal memory.
- the Home screen, press "Menu", then "Settings".
- Highlight and click "Backup & reset."
- Click "Reset" and select "Delete all".
How to reset on the Samsung hardware key
It also restores the factory settings and erase personal data from the internal memory, without affecting the contents of the SIM-, or SD-card.If the menu
device freezes or stops responding, you can reset using hardware keys.To perform a master reset, you need the following steps:
- Turn off the device.Press and hold while adjusting the volume.
- Press the power, wait until the phone vibrates once, then release it.
- Continue to hold the key sound settings until AndroidSystemRecovery.
- Press the volume down with a view to highlight the data you want to reset.Press the power button to make a choice.Press this button again to remove all user data.Then follow twice the power button.
3. Safe Mode
Safe Mode allows you to turn on the unit with disabled third-party applications.By incorporating the gadget so you can easily remove all the programs which can cause problems when downloading or the Samsung Galaxy.How to reset in safe mode - indicated below.The hard reset you will not need.
To enable safe mode and use it to solve problems, you need the following:
- Remove the battery from the phone.
- Insert the battery again.Press and hold the "Menu" button and simultaneously turn on the device.When you see a lock icon on the screen, you can release the "Menu".
- SafeMode item is displayed in the lower left corner.Remove all third-party applications that create problems for you.
Turn off safe mode:
- Press and hold the power key, select "Power off."
- Remove the battery and insert it again.
- Press the power button to turn on the device, but do not touch any keys during the reboot.
Now you know how to reset the settings on the Samsung.The above are the most simple methods.There are other methods such as flashing devices.However, these non-specialists is not recommended.