pain in the chest in the middle is often a result of the disease in organs that are located inside and an echo of the disease in the esophagus.Such pain can cause damage to the heart, lungs or diaphragm.
There are a number of diseases that manifest themselves by the presence of pain:
- inflammation of the lungs;
- myocardial infarction;
- inflammation of the bladder;
Quite often (major events) chest pain occurs in the middle of acute myocardial infarction, which often are acute and intense color.This pale skin, increased sweating, a feeling of fear, sometimes zamechetsya lowering blood pressure.
pain in the chest in the middle, which is sudden, can lead to the painful shock that resulted in the loss of consciousness in these cases need urgent call an ambulance.
pain in the chest in the middle: the provision of emergency:
1. take a painkiller and take a relaxing body position;
2. sublingual nitroglycerin tablet put;
3. doctor on call.
muscle pain felt in the chest can be called one of the most common causes of pain in the anterior part of the chest.Pain can result from awkward movements, heavy physical exertion.
Muscle pain in the chest - the causes:
- the action of toxins and certain medications, injuries that may cause damage to the nerve fiber;
- ankylosing spondylitis;
- pathology of the nervous system.
main factors revealing muscle pain are:
-chuvstvo burning, numbness, tingling in the heart or back;
- the pain, bears paroxysmal or permanent character, which is enhanced by coughing, sneezing or body movement.
diseases related to the cardiovascular system, can also cause, causes muscle pain in the chest, as to the cause of muscle pain can be attributed to hormonal changes in women during menopause, when there are changes in the vertebra.
part of the treatment is the appointment of B vitamins, which gives the effect of a week, but in severe cases it is necessary to consult a doctor.
sharp chest pain is a symptom, not a diagnosis.And this is a sign of a symptom of various illnesses.If chest pain, you must make a quick assessment of its severity.Often the cause of acute chest pain may be an inflammation of the pleura.This two-layer shell that covers the entire surface of the lungs.If pleurisy is characterized by severe sharp pain radiating to the chest that increases with coughing.When pleurisy chest pain is unilateral, that is, respectively, of the inflammation, which are aggravated by motion and can reduce, if take a position in which the patient lies on his side of harassing.
Sometimes the pain of pleurisy disappeared, but it is not a sign of recovery, but only says that the pleural cavity is filled with liquid.In patients with pleurisy observed rapid and shallow breathing.For pain relief is necessary to adhere to the side of the patient and try to avoid a deep cough and sneeze.
During the examination of a patient with severe pain in the chest, you need to install some reason it is connected, or is oxygen starvation of the heart muscle or the other reason:
- rib fracture;
- inflammation of the cartilage of the ribs;
- an inflammation of the pleura;
- inflammation of the walls of the heart.
When assisting a person with acute chest pain must be:
1) Measure blood pressure and pulse;
2) Connect the ECG monitor and record data;
3) Insert the catheter into a vein;
4) Cropped severe pain, by introducing the necessary medicines.